Welcome, Guest

I cannot believe I am here
(0 viewing) 
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!

TOPIC: I cannot believe I am here 3335 Views

Re: I cannot believe I am here 20 Dec 2023 00:38 #405296

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2845 days
  • Platinum Boarder
20 is gantz exciting buddy.
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: I cannot believe I am here 27 Dec 2023 21:30 #405852

Day 27. Still going strong. Had a win the other day, but almost had a fall today. BH picked myself up before it got too late. Gonna keep at this! Will keep you guys posted. As always, chizzuk really helps!

Re: I cannot believe I am here 02 Jan 2024 01:13 #406108

Now on day 33. Its Shovivim so trying to now be even more extra careful. Almost had a fall earlier but again was able to stop myself. Noticed the challenge recently has been getting harder, and my urges have been getting stronger. Hope to keep up the momentum and post soon!

Re: I cannot believe I am here 02 Jan 2024 02:50 #406118

• hechochma
  • Current streak: 14 days
  • Gold Boarder
HOLY BROTHER!!! HUGE WINS GOING DOWN!!!!!

Keep up the fire!!!
Join us in reading two pages a day of the most amazing and absolutely guilt-trip-free book on the epic holy battle of our generation! Free PDF here

My Thread

והנה הכתוב אומר: הן יראת ה' היא חכמה... הרי שהיראה היא חכמה והיא לבדה חכמה... כי עיון גדול צריך על כל הדברים האלה לדעת אותם באמת ולא על צד הדמיון והסברה הכוזבת, כל שכן לקנות אותם ולהשיגם

Re: I cannot believe I am here 02 Jan 2024 17:47 #406162

• chaimoigen
  • Current streak: 523 days
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
Keep it up. 
Stay away from the edge of the shadows, from the “yellow zone”. What do you really want? 
You can do it, becuase you want to - today. 
we”ll talk about tomorrow a different time. 
Please feel free to reach out anytime at chaim.oigen@gmail.com

Re: I cannot believe I am here 10 Jan 2024 21:02 #406822

Bh at day 41!
Almost had a fall but was able to catch myself by taking a taphsic for a few days. BH going strong. 
I noticed my urges getting stronger recently, so I need to be careful.
Hope to post again soon!

Re: I cannot believe I am here 11 Jan 2024 03:13 #406843

• hechochma
  • Current streak: 14 days
  • Gold Boarder
remaininganonymous26 wrote on 10 Jan 2024 21:02:
Bh at day 41!
Almost had a fall but was able to catch myself by taking a taphsic for a few days. BH going strong. 
Hope to post again soon!

WOW!!! That is an unbelievable accomplishment - pulling yourself out of the lion's mouth like that!!!

What are you doing to celebrate that win?
Join us in reading two pages a day of the most amazing and absolutely guilt-trip-free book on the epic holy battle of our generation! Free PDF here

My Thread

והנה הכתוב אומר: הן יראת ה' היא חכמה... הרי שהיראה היא חכמה והיא לבדה חכמה... כי עיון גדול צריך על כל הדברים האלה לדעת אותם באמת ולא על צד הדמיון והסברה הכוזבת, כל שכן לקנות אותם ולהשיגם

Re: I cannot believe I am here 11 Jan 2024 03:20 #406845

• zzz613
  • Senior Boarder
remaininganonymous26 wrote on 10 Jan 2024 21:02:
Bh at day 41!
Hope to post again soon!

wow what strength!
to press the brakes and stop yourself.

please continue to bring good and exciting news of your successes

Re: I cannot believe I am here 17 Jan 2024 18:32 #407210

Almost at day 50! I noticed myself slipping over this past week, and Bh took a Taphsic which stopped it from turning into a fall. Hope to post again soon!

Re: I cannot believe I am here 29 Jan 2024 00:24 #407752

I can't believe I made it to 60 days. I just went through a really rough patch and almost gave in a few times. I was walking really close to the line (going on questionable websites), and I noticed it and said something had to be done to pick myself up. I made a Taphsic and I am doing great bh! It seems like the greatest skill I am using is noticing when I am about to fall, and making myself stop. I hope to be more careful not to let myself get to a similar situation where I was earlier in the week, where I almost crossed the line. Bh doing well and I hope to post again soon!

Re: I cannot believe I am here 29 Jan 2024 01:02 #407760

• yitzchokm
  • Current streak: 352 days
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
You are doing great. Have you noticed any situations, thoughts or emotions that precede your urges? If there are any, there are ways of nipping them in the bud by using tools in the toolbox before they can lead to an urge. The Cabin Pressure section of the F2F program is dedicated to dealing with thoughts and emotions.
Last Edit: 29 Jan 2024 01:44 by yitzchokm.

Re: I cannot believe I am here 29 Jan 2024 01:03 #407761

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2845 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Mazel Tov! Keep going buddy.
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: I cannot believe I am here 29 Jan 2024 01:10 #407762

• chaimoigen
  • Current streak: 523 days
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
Here’s a slam on the back! Kaboom! 

Catching yourself like that is terrific. Keep doing what you’re doing! 
Please feel free to reach out anytime at chaim.oigen@gmail.com

Re: I cannot believe I am here 29 Jan 2024 04:29 #407777

• zzz613
  • Senior Boarder
remaininganonymous26 wrote on 29 Jan 2024 00:24:
I can't believe I made it to 60 days. I just went through a really rough patch and almost gave in a few times. I was walking really close to the line (going on questionable websites), and I noticed it and said something had to be done to pick myself up. I made a Taphsic and I am doing great bh! It seems like the greatest skill I am using is noticing when I am about to fall, and making myself stop. I hope to be more careful not to let myself get to a similar situation where I was earlier in the week, where I almost crossed the line. Bh doing well and I hope to post again soon!

in awe!
keep it up buddy.

Re: I cannot believe I am here 14 Feb 2024 04:08 #408647

Sorry I have not posted in a while. Its been a rough little bit. Going through a really stressful time now and I went on a few websites I probably should not have gone on. BH I picked myself up and I am trying to ride the waves until I get out of this stressful situation (it may be a few more weeks). I don't know if what I saw counts as a fall or not- I really don't care. I am here for the fight and for the growth, so I am gonna keep on trucking ahead! But in all honesty, any chizzuk would be helpful at this point. I feel a tug on an almost daily basis to "watch away" the stress, and it's really hard. Overall, I have been successful but any kind words would help. I also have to post more often. Hope to report good news soon!
Time to create page: 0.59 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes