Welcome, Guest
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!

TOPIC: new guy 3574 Views

Re: new guy 30 Mar 2021 22:11 #366190

• sapy
  • Platinum Boarder
Hakolhevel wrote on 30 Mar 2021 13:31:

Mount whitney wrote on 30 Mar 2021 04:58:
Gut moed went to my parents for yom tuv kept busy still clean bh. Its pretty crazy how all the women congregate outside of shul after davening it cud get tough. But i  was pretty good at watching my eyes bh. Its just hard when everyone is dressed up and my wife comes rolling in like a shlump.(i know its not nice) thanks for hearing me out

Hi MH, may I humbly suggest you start a thread on the BB section.

I second that.
Last Edit: 31 Mar 2021 01:07 by sapy.

Re: new guy 31 Mar 2021 05:22 #366207

• mount whitney
  • Current streak: 8 days
  • Senior Boarder
Sorry i didn't realize that ill move over to there

Re: new guy 07 Feb 2023 14:39 #391710

• geshmak!
  • Platinum Boarder
sleeepy wrote on 07 Feb 2023 05:44:

Mount whitney wrote on 18 Mar 2021 04:16:
all right we had the party (how come all the food in lakewood tastes the same?) no mechitza (what the heck?) but bh i stayed clean faced the other way and kept my eyes to myself. i just wanted to post what helped me in my situation. basically i thought to myself how looking at others gets me nowhere it just reconfirms the fact that my wife is not as pretty as others which gets me unsatisfied and unhappy, so why look ? true not looking doesnt make my wife prettier but guess what bud looking doesnt either! all it does is flood my mind with feelings of unhappiness. i definitely have a lot to work on appreciating her and building a deep emotional connection but untill i get there looking ain't gonna help me at all. that's what i feel let me know what u think thanks. 

"true not looking doesnt make my wife prettier"    i would just like to humbly point out that i think you are wrong,not looking  DOES make your wife look prettier we start getting less attracted  when we look at the greener grass over there , every case may be different , but for many , what ive written holds true.hatzlacha!

Maskim! 
Guys the only way were really gonna get help is with H’s help so we gotta beg him for help and he sure will help us cause he wants us helped!!
CRY TO HIM!!
https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/2-What-Works-for-Me/387630-Powerful!#387630

Feel free to pm me!
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes