Welcome, Guest

Introducing myself (original title)
(0 viewing) 
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Introducing myself (original title) 2292 Views

Re: Introducing myself (original title) 26 Jan 2020 17:22 #346964

• Hopeforallofus
  • Current streak: 27 days
  • Fresh Boarder
Does anyone know how I read a private message...can't find it anywhere...got an email that someone sent me a private message.

Gary

Re: Introducing myself (original title) 26 Jan 2020 17:30 #346965

• davidt
  • Platinum Boarder
Hopeforallofus wrote on 26 Jan 2020 17:22:
Does anyone know how I read a private message...can't find it anywhere...got an email that someone sent me a private message.

Gary

try this link https://guardyoureyes.com/component/uddeim/
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?"
feel free to reach out @  ahavayirah@gmail.com

Re: Introducing myself (original title) 28 Jan 2020 18:20 #347007

Hey everyone just checking in
A family member passed away this week so I've been a bit slow with updates...

So far it's going well bH, fixing the filter definitely helped. I think since starting this forum I've felt less urges, knowing there are people reading this keeps it on my mind and makes it easier. Thank you to everyone whose reading, it makes a difference. If you just use this website for reading i recommend starting a new topic for yourself, lots of people will reach out and you definitely feel like you are in it together.

I think in the summer after high school I took a step backwards in the wrong direction and I think now I'm beginning to take that second forward step. That's not to say it will be easy from here in, but I'm glad to be on the right path.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes