Welcome, Guest

Going through alone
(0 viewing) 
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Going through alone 3754 Views

Re: Going through alone 18 Dec 2017 12:37 #323877

• ieeyc
  • Banned
  • Soaring to Har Sinai on the wings of an eagle!
excuse me for sounding dumb , what did hbowman say in his post that everyone figured out it was a ssa problem, not that it makes a difference  what everyones  personal struggle is ,btw welcome hbowman , i think this welcome is a little late since you seem  like an oldtimer here.

לב  טהור   ברא   לי   אלקים , ורוח  נכון    חדש  בקרבי

to all my friends who heeded my request  to be so generous and give me a negative karma  for the sake of me acquiring       
                                                . humility ,i humbly  thank you                                                                                                 

Re: Going through alone 18 Dec 2017 14:38 #323879

• gevura shebyesod
  • Current streak: 1193 days
  • Platinum Boarder
ieeyc wrote on 18 Dec 2017 12:37:
excuse me for sounding dumb , what did hbowman say in his post that everyone figured out it was a ssa problem, not that it makes a difference  what everyones  personal struggle is ,btw welcome hbowman , i think this welcome is a little late since you seem  like an oldtimer here.

The OP edited his post recently and he probably removed some details.

The truth is that for the most part the struggle is the same, and the tools are the same, even if the pictures are different. For me, accepting that I'm not fighting SSA but I'm fighting Lust made a big difference.

And oh yeah... Hi HB!!
!אנא עבדא דקודשא בריך הוא

וּבְיָדְךָ כֹּחַ וּגְבוּרָה וּבְיָדְךָ לְגַדֵּל וּלְחַזֵּק לַכֹּל

"If it would be so easy there wouldn't be a GYE, but if it would be impossible there also wouldn't be a GYE."
"Sometimes a hard decision leads to an easier outcome."
- General Grant

My story: guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/111583-hello-my-friends
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.37 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes