Welcome, Guest

looking for help
(0 viewing) 
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!

TOPIC: looking for help 19893 Views

Re: looking for help 13 Nov 2017 04:58 #322314

• trysohard
  • Current streak: 2809 days
  • Expert Boarder
  • clever avatar goes here
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to say hello, and share a small miracle that Hashem did for me.

My wife wasn't feeling well, so I stayed home to put the kids to bed so that she could go to sleep early. My oldest child wasn't falling asleep, so I had to stay home, when really I had things I needed to do out of the house. The kid finally fell asleep very late, and as I was getting ready to leave the house, a younger kid woke up and started crying. I was home and was therefore able to put the younger kid right back to sleep. A few minutes later I left the house for an hour, and when i got back everyone was still sleeping. If my older kid had fallen asleep right away, I wouldn't have been home to put the younger kid back to sleep, and my wife would have woken up and would probably have not been able to fall back asleep.

At the time when my kid wasn't falling asleep, I didn't understand why it was happening, and to ME it seemed like a bad thing. When the younger kid started crying, everything clicked, and I was lucky enough to see part of the beauty of Hashem's plan. Now, i don't know for sure why Hashem did this, but it sure seems like it makes a lot of sense.

I want to remember this lesson, and even when I don't PERCEIVE the beauty and sense in Hashem's plan, I will still try to remember that it is most certainly there.
clever signature goes here
Last Edit: 13 Nov 2017 05:29 by trysohard.

Re: looking for help 03 Dec 2017 06:01 #323201

• youcan
  • Current streak: 3 days
  • Expert Boarder
I see this thread now for the first time!
you are amazing! Your title was "looking for help", struggled to get one day clean & now where are you at? 440 days?! What a success story! Really inspiring!
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes