Welcome, Guest

LUST OR DISGUST?LETS DISCUSS!
(0 viewing) 
A Board for Yidden who are not as addicted, and for whom Torah/Chizuk/Chassidus can still help them stop.

TOPIC: LUST OR DISGUST?LETS DISCUSS! 29835 Views

Re: LUST OR DISGUST?LETS DISCUSS! 04 May 2018 09:28 #330670

• GrowStrong
  • Current streak: 2153 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • OMAAT
Id like to give you a friendly suggestion which has worked for tens of thousands of lust addicts and continues to work today.
While it may be useful for you to view Gods beauty and daughters as excrement it seems (to me) to deny their beauty and the beauty of Gods creation.
In SA we say the measure we gave was the measure we got back.
Now in this example by giving these women a measure of excrement its possible what you will receive back is a big pile of poo.
The suggestion which works for so many of us is to pray for them. She should be blessed. She should have nachat. She should have children that grow into talmudim. She should be blessed with everything she needs and more. She should have parnassa beshefa. Hashem should bless her with all her desires.
Its just as hard to lust when you are blessing them.
If you are a shtickle chassidish you can take it to the next step.
Tatty! Whatever it is im looking for in those legs/that body/ etc etc please help me find it in You! 
For whether you realize it or not, its your God hunger that is causing your soul to pine for these physical creatures.
Give it a try and let us know how it works for you.

Re: . 04 May 2018 15:17 #330679

• ieeyc
  • Banned
  • Soaring to Har Sinai on the wings of an eagle!
Markz wrote on 03 May 2018 22:54:

ieeyc wrote on 03 May 2018 22:03:
i just came from outside and as i was walking home with eyes on the ground, i picked up my head and my eyes fell on someone attractive  and she was staring right at me with ( i think a smile,she must be nuts)so my  eyes went back to the ground , but my mind was kind of racing ,!TZO`AH!"and pictured the appropiate picture of s/t disgusting,AND IT WORKED!!!
it works if you work it,you just have to work it! BH,i hope i have good news to everyone when i post next concerning being clean ,hatzlacha!

You told her?

yes! straight to her face ! she looked a  bit startled ,but...you gotta do what what you gotta do,i even showed her the gemara inside...
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

לב  טהור   ברא   לי   אלקים , ורוח  נכון    חדש  בקרבי

to all my friends who heeded my request  to be so generous and give me a negative karma  for the sake of me acquiring       
                                                . humility ,i humbly  thank you                                                                                                 

Re: . 04 May 2018 15:21 #330680

• ieeyc
  • Banned
i dont know why in the quote it changed my post but in the" original " the post was written correctly

to all my friends who heeded my request  to be so generous and give me a negative karma  for the sake of me acquiring       

Re: LUST OR DISGUST?LETS DISCUSS! 04 May 2018 17:59 #330687

• ieeyc
  • Banned
GrowStrong wrote on 04 May 2018 09:28:
Id like to give you a friendly suggestion which has worked for tens of thousands of lust addicts and continues to work today.

Now in this example by giving these women a measure of excrement its possible what you will receive back is a big pile of poo.
She should have nachat. She should have children that grow into talmudim. She should be blessed with everything she needs and more. She should have parnassa beshefa. Hashem should bless her with all her desires.
Tatty! Whatever it is im looking for in those legs/that body/ etc etc please help me find it in You! 
For whether you realize it or not, its your God hunger that is causing your soul to pine for these physical creatures.

"While it may be useful for you to view Gods beauty and daughters as excrement it seems (to me) to deny their beauty and the beauty of Gods creation." good idea,butthe manure idea comes from the Gemara ,and exponded by Rav  Miller,and Rav Volbe ZTL,  BH i know how to look at a bas yisroel as my sister not in a lust moment and as disgusting  in a lust moment, i wouldnt suggest it in a sa thread but in the Torah/chizuk thread i think its also a good idea.we gotta grab on to whatever we can in order not to sink, even if it might stink.

hey ,whatever works for you!

btw, there are ALOT of other beautiful creations  made by G-D that you/i can admire,so im not depriving anyone from this Holy pastime  of seeing the beauty and wonders of Hashems creations.

"The suggestion which works for so many of us is to pray for them. She should be blessed. ​"    
when its an" ayno yid" i pray for her that she should no longer be a machti es harabim and her legs should fall off just below the knee caps, 

Re: LUST OR DISGUST?LETS DISCUSS! 04 May 2018 17:59 #330688

• ieeyc
  • Banned
GrowStrong wrote on 04 May 2018 09:28:

She should have nachat. She should have children that grow into talmudim. She should be blessed with everything she needs and more. She should have parnassa beshefa. Hashem should bless her with all her desires.

"While it may be useful for you to view Gods beauty and daughters as excrement it seems (to me) to deny their beauty and the beauty of Gods creation." good idea,butthe manure idea comes from the Gemara ,and exponded by Rav  Miller,and Rav Volbe ZTL,  BH i know how to look at a bas yisroel as my sister not in a lust moment and as disgusting  in a lust moment, i wouldnt suggest it in a sa thread but in the Torah/chizuk thread i think its also a good idea.we gotta grab on to whatever we can in order not to sink, even if it might stink.

hey ,whatever works for you!

btw, there are ALOT of other beautiful creations  made by G-D that you/i can admire,so im not depriving anyone from this Holy pastime  of seeing the beauty and wonders of Hashems creations.

"The suggestion which works for so many of us is to pray for them. She should be blessed. ​"    
when its an" ayno yid" i pray for her that she should no longer be a machti es harabim and her legs should fall off just below the knee caps.

Re: LUST OR DISGUST?LETS DISCUSS! 04 May 2018 19:10 #330691

• lionking
  • Platinum Boarder

עיין בגמרא עבודה זרה סוף דף כ. וד"ל

My email address is: growinghigher613@gmail.com

Re: LUST OR DISGUST?LETS DISCUSS! 04 May 2018 19:56 #330695

• ieeyc
  • Banned
thanks for the gemara, still didnt look at it since i dont have a gemara in front of me,but im sure its something that will change my whole way of thinking,(thats why im afraid to look)but just wanted to say something ,could be that some people didnt like what i posted above, and could be its because of what someone posted here that lust has become thier god and therefore they are up in arms when i prayed something against thier god,.

A big  Talmud Chacham and a mezake harabim was once crossing a street ,and as he was crossing, a guy with his girlfriend wanted to play a joke on this yid, so he revved up his motor like he was going to run over this Yid, the Yid got scared looked at the driver and saw him laughing, so this yid prayed and said ,Hashem, i dont want him to die,thats cruel,i just want him  to lose his leg up to the knee cap,
now if that was only by a scare , gadol hamachtee yoser  min hahorgo ,she was machtee me , if i were to steal any of you guys business secrets and pass them to your competition, will you really give me a nice blessing that i should do Teshuva or will you give me "a mi sheberach" a   little honesty would be appreciated.

good Shabbos.

Re: LUST OR DISGUST?LETS DISCUSS! 04 May 2018 22:06 #330698

• gevura shebyesod
  • Current streak: 1193 days
  • Platinum Boarder
lionking wrote on 04 May 2018 19:10:

עיין בגמרא עבודה זרה סוף דף כ. וד"ל

מעשה ברשב''ג שהיה על גבי מעלה בהר הבית וראה עובדת כוכבים אחת נאה ביותר אמר {תהילים קד-כד} מה רבו מעשיך ה'
!אנא עבדא דקודשא בריך הוא

וּבְיָדְךָ כֹּחַ וּגְבוּרָה וּבְיָדְךָ לְגַדֵּל וּלְחַזֵּק לַכֹּל

"If it would be so easy there wouldn't be a GYE, but if it would be impossible there also wouldn't be a GYE."
"Sometimes a hard decision leads to an easier outcome."
- General Grant

My story: guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/111583-hello-my-friends

Re: LUST OR DISGUST?LETS DISCUSS! 04 May 2018 22:13 #330700

• lionking
  • Platinum Boarder
iyeec,
The Gemora is not scary and would not change your whole outlook. Just a reference how תנאים dealt with Beautiful Gentile woman. More along the lines of appreciating Hashem's creation.
אל יבייש מן המעליגים. Keep on working what works for you.
Hatzlocha Rabba, Git Shabbos!

Re: LUST OR DISGUST?LETS DISCUSS! 06 May 2018 03:35 #330706

• lionking
  • Platinum Boarder
Sorry, was in a rush Erev Shabbos. I didn't notice GS posted the starting of the Gemora, It is worthwhile to learn the whole thing inside normally. 

iyeec, Please don't take the next few sentences personally. I don't mean anyone specifically. I understand that this is a T&C thread, however I feel this belongs here.

Some people are against SA, and as an extension, they do not want to accept anything that is mentioned in SA literature. We know חכמה בגוים תאמין, Some Meforshim explain it, because they took their knowledge from the Torah. Alot of SA ideas can be sourced in the torah. For references, ask Rabbi Twerski and Rabbi Taub, etc...
I think the concept of praying for the woman has a much deeper meaning.

When we look at a woman lustfully, we are idolizing them as our god of lust, when we look at them in a disgusting manner, we are also idolizing them, just this time as the evil incarnate. The point of the prayer is to recognize that they are human like us. They struggle with the same issues as us. They have a family to feed, bills to be paid, etc... 

Git Voch!

Re: LUST OR DISGUST?LETS DISCUSS! 06 May 2018 17:39 #330718

• ieeyc
  • Banned
lionking wrote on 06 May 2018 03:35:
Sorry, was in a rush Erev Shabbos. I didn't notice GS posted the starting of the Gemora, It is worthwhile to learn the whole thing inside normally. 

iyeec, Please don't take the next few sentences personally. I don't mean anyone specifically. I understand that this is a T&C thread, however I feel this belongs here.

Some people are against SA, and as an extension, they do not want to accept anything that is mentioned in SA literature. We know חכמה בגוים תאמין, Some Meforshim explain it, because they took their knowledge from the Torah. Alot of SA ideas can be sourced in the torah. For references, ask Rabbi Twerski and Rabbi Taub, etc...
I think the concept of praying for the woman has a much deeper meaning.

When we look at a woman lustfully, we are idolizing them as our god of lust, when we look at them in a disgusting manner, we are also idolizing them, just this time as the evil incarnate. The point of the prayer is to recognize that they are human like us. They struggle with the same issues as us. They have a family to feed, bills to be paid, etc... 

Git Voch!

haman also had a family to feed , and we say vochol harishah kirega tovayd!hey ,whtever works for you, as for me this is what works and im not alone.

Re: LUST OR DISGUST?LETS DISCUSS! 06 May 2018 18:50 #330720

• lionking
  • Platinum Boarder
ieeyc wrote on 06 May 2018 17:39:

haman also had a family to feed , and we say vochol harishah kirega tovayd!hey ,whtever works for you, as for me this is what works and im not alone.

Please don't get defensive. I specifically wrote that I don't mean anyone. I really want you to keep doing what works for you. I was just trying to explain the other side as well.
I have what to answer regarding Haman, however I do not want this to turn into another flame war. Especially since the whole point of last post wasn't to try to convert you over to a different sh*ta.
Be well.

Re: LUST OR DISGUST?LETS DISCUSS! 07 May 2018 15:48 #330758

• ieeyc
  • Banned
i just wanted to mention , that according to the eitza of  manure that  Chazal gave us ,what is a bottle of chanel #5?

Last Edit: 07 May 2018 15:59 by ieeyc.

Re: LUST OR DISGUST?LETS DISCUSS! 07 May 2018 18:25 #330760

• lionking
  • Platinum Boarder
ieeyc wrote on 07 May 2018 15:48:
i just wanted to mention , that according to the eitza of  manure that  Chazal gave us ,what is a bottle of chanel #5?

Chanel #5 is not lysol. It is Anal Glands of a type of cat. No need to imagine Tzo'ah, it is it.

Re: LUST OR DISGUST?LETS DISCUSS! 07 May 2018 18:41 #330761

• ieeyc
  • Banned
wow, thank you lionking, you just made my perfume triggers even more managable,lol!
unbelievable!!

Time to create page: 0.93 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes