Welcome, Guest

Ezras Nashim
(0 viewing) 
Im Paga be’cha menuval zeh, mushchei'hu le- BEIS HAMEDRASH! This board is for divrei Torah relating to our struggle with the Yetzer Hara, from the entire spectrum of Tanach, Chazal, Mussar and Chassidus. On this board there will be no posts about personal struggles and no debates. Only TORAH CHIZUK.

TOPIC: Ezras Nashim 29397 Views

Re: Ezras Nashim 15 Jul 2009 18:48 #8872

• 7yipol
  • Current streak: 3 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • YES HE CAN!
Rebbe Bardichev,

Beautiful as usual.

Thanks for not forgetting us here in the E.N.

I respect your decision to stay on this side, but doesnt mean you're not missed!
Hashem is addicted to you! Feel His hugs!"Sheva yipol tzaddik VKUM"
Last Edit: by moishe1927.

Re: Ezras Nashim 15 Jul 2009 19:44 #8876

• Efshar Letaken
  • Current streak: 194 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Very nice vort,

I heard this vort on why were there sings pointing to the Arei Miklat & not To the Beis Hamikdash? with a story.

Reb Aaron Kotler ZT"L was collecting for his Yeshiva by a modern orthodox yid when the guy asked Reb Aaron why is it that Yeshivas struggle to collect money all the time & colleges just have it so easy?

So Reb Aaron said this vort why were there sings pointing to the Arei Miklat & not To the Beis Hamikdash? Because if a yid Chaas V'Sholom killed someone by mistake and wouldn't know were to run, he would have to knock on someones door & ask, & the children of that house will ask what did he want to which the father would have to explain to the kids that this guy killed someone by mistake. so in order not to have to embarrass the yid there were signs all over.

Now what would happen if a yid was Oleh Regel & had no direction as to how to get to the Beis Hamikdash? he would knock on a door & ask! the children of the house will ask there parents, What Did He Want? to what the parents will say, he wanted directions to Yerushalaim the Beis Hamikdash! Whats Yerushalaim? Beis Hamikdash? Korban? to which the parents will have to go into details & explain & talk about the holyness of the Beis Hamikdash & Korbonois & the outcome would be great!

The same is with the Yeshivos Explained Reb Aaron.

What happens after I leave? Your children that might have never of seen a Rosh Yeshivah & might not even know what a Yeshiva is will ask you who is that guy? whats a Rosh Yeshiva? A Yashiva? & so forth and you will then have the opportunity to tell him the greatness & what a Yeshiva is about so that he will know whats a Yeshiva is and so on, so Hashem makes it hard for us so that we have to go around spreading the word so that Hashems greatness will come out of it.

But the colleges Hashem just gives as much money as they need or more just so that they don't show up at a Jews door.

Last Edit: 15 Jul 2009 20:28 by .

Re: Ezras Nashim 15 Jul 2009 21:00 #8892

• bardichev
REBBETZIN 7UP

THATS WHY WE HAVE A MECHITZA

IN THE BAIS HAMIKDASH IT WAS CALLED A TIKKUN GADOL

Last Edit: by willy fried.

Re: Ezras Nashim 15 Jul 2009 21:10 #8895

• yechidah
a beautiful torah, dear bardichev.

Elkanah the father of Shmuel Hanavi took different routes each year to encourage as many people to be Oleh Regel as possible.

This was mesaken his ancestor Korach who argued against Aharon and his descendents.So Elkanah took the opposite approach and enhance Oleh Regel,to the place where the Bnei Aharon served and were makriv korbonos

Keep it coming heilige Bardechev!!!!
Last Edit: by eyekeeper.

Re: Ezras Nashim 23 Jul 2009 14:53 #9504

• 7yipol
  • Platinum Boarder
  • YES HE CAN!
Yikes, it's almost Shabbos and there have been no divrei torah in here :'( :'( :'(

Hatzilu!
Last Edit: by Overcome422747.

Re: Ezras Nashim 23 Jul 2009 15:41 #9524

• bardichev
yes it is in the works and it will be the most beautiful one i ever wrote

in all humility

b
Last Edit: by a919091.

Re: Ezras Nashim 23 Jul 2009 15:45 #9526

• 7yipol
  • Platinum Boarder
  • YES HE CAN!
DOnt forget, you once promised a gra in Mishlei too....

Good thing Im patient when it comes to wanting my ruchnius infusion
Last Edit: by mystrugglingsoul.

Re: Ezras Nashim 23 Jul 2009 22:11 #9582

• bardichev
      GOOD BYE FOR NOW..MY LOVE

A THOUGHT FOR SHABBOS CHAZON

I HUMBLY DEDICATE THIS VORT TO MY "BABBY"  IN LICHTIGER GAN EDEN

We find an amazing gemara regarding the Churban bais HaMikdash.
When the enemy came into the Kodesh HaKedashim (Holy of Holies)
He saw the Keruvim on the aron that they were Me-urin zeh ba-zeh ,intertwined.

We know that the keruvim were miraculous that when Klal Yisroel did the will of Hashem they were intertwined and when they reneged against Hashem they were opposite each other.

So the obvious question is when in the history of the Jewish people was there a time that they were at such a low of Ain Osin Ritzono Shel Makom going against the will of Hashem? How is it at that point The angles were intertwined?

Says the heiliger Tzaddik Reb Levi Yitzchok Of Bardichev Zechuso Yagain aleinu.
we know there is a concept Chayiv adam Lifkod ess ishto Bshaa Shyotze LeDerech.
At the point of departing when the feelings of separation are so strong that is when one must fulfill his marital obligations.

The keruvim were symbolizing the good-bye kiss ( ki havey yachol) between klal yisreol and Hashem.

On a more practical level ther are two lessons here
Firstly Hashem gave us a good bye kiss. Yes the separation hurts we are still reeling in pain. The yearning is there we want that closeness we need that embrace once again.

Another point There’s a message here .Yes the Bais Hamikdash of stone and Mortar is destroyed but…but… ther is still a Bais Hamikdash where  Hashem has HashRa-as Hashechina. That my dearest friends is the Holy Jewish Home.

May we be zoche to build our lives and homes in the way that Hashem says yess here is were I wish to dwell.From here I will bring forth the Geulah!!!

Good Shabbos
With all the love in the world

Humbly (and Happy)
bardichev

Last Edit: by .

Re: Ezras Nashim 23 Jul 2009 22:46 #9591

• Efshar Letaken
  • Current streak: 194 days
  • Platinum Boarder
OY! Gevald! The way Hashem Loves Us!

It brings tears to my eyes.

We Love You Hashem!

Please Return Us Again & Finally To Our Home, Your Home, To Yerushalaim Now!

E.L.
Gut Shabbos
Last Edit: by Icanbeatthis.

Re: Ezras Nashim 24 Jul 2009 02:03 #9607

• TrYiNg
Efshar Letaken wrote on 23 Jul 2009 22:46:

OY! Gevald! The way Hashem Loves Us!

It brings tears to my eyes.

We Love You Hashem!

Please Return Us Again & Finally To Our Home, Your Home, To Yerushalaim Now!

E.L.
Gut Shabbos

Amen! Thank you bardichev!
Last Edit: by gershy.

Re: Ezras Nashim 24 Jul 2009 07:11 #9626

• Avreich
  • Gold Boarder
7Up wrote on 24 Jun 2009 11:47:

Too beautiful not to share:
P.U.S.H.

A man was sleeping at night in his cabin....

Thank you Seven Up.
It was much more than beautiful. I will have to remember this moshol to use.
Last Edit: 24 Jul 2009 07:15 by .

Re: Ezras Nashim 24 Jul 2009 10:36 #9640

• Uri
  • Current streak: 2 days
  • Platinum Boarder
first time in the women's section.i didnt know what i was missing all my life these vorts are ridiculous im mamesh in shamayim.too much torah to take in all at once.i have such a smile on my face right now  :D
Last Edit: by haba litahare.

Re: Ezras Nashim 24 Jul 2009 16:39 #9658

• Pintele Yid
bardichev wrote on 23 Jul 2009 22:11:

GOOD BYE FOR NOW..MY LOVE

A THOUGHT FOR SHABBOS CHAZON

I HUMBLY DEDICATE THIS VORT TO MY "BABBY"  IN LICHTIGER GAN EDEN

We find an amazing gemara regarding the Churban bais HaMikdash.
When the enemy came into the Kodesh HaKedashim (Holy of Holies)
He saw the Keruvim on the aron that they were Me-urin zeh ba-zeh ,intertwined.

We know that the keruvim were miraculous that when Klal Yisroel did the will of Hashem they were intertwined and when they reneged against Hashem they were opposite each other.

So the obvious question is when in the history of the Jewish people was there a time that they were at such a low of Ain Osin Ritzono Shel Makom going against the will of Hashem? How is it at that point The angles were intertwined?

Says the heiliger Tzaddik Reb Levi Yitzchok Of Bardichev Zechuso Yagain aleinu.
we know there is a concept Chayiv adam Lifkod ess ishto Bshaa Shyotze LeDerech.
At the point of departing when the feelings of separation are so strong that is when one must fulfill his marital obligations.

The keruvim were symbolizing the good-bye kiss ( ki havey yachol) between klal yisreol and Hashem.

On a more practical level ther are two lessons here
Firstly Hashem gave us a good bye kiss. Yes the separation hurts we are still reeling in pain. The yearning is there we want that closeness we need that embrace once again.

Another point There’s a message here .Yes the Bais Hamikdash of stone and Mortar is destroyed but…but… ther is still a Bais Hamikdash where  Hashem has HashRa-as Hashechina. That my dearest friends is the Holy Jewish Home.

May we be zoche to build our lives and homes in the way that Hashem says yess here is were I wish to dwell.From here I will bring forth the Geulah!!!

Good Shabbos
With all the love in the world

Humbly (and Happy)
bardichev

Heiliga Barditchev,

Geveldik Vort!

A possible 3rd teretz -  similar to the idea that the luchos were never broken, is that there is a "reality" where the separation never happened and the Bais Hamikdosh was never destroyed. That reality is in the Kodesh Hakadashim where the Chitzonim can never gain entrance.

All Hashem had to do is reveal it to us in its completed form B"B"A.

Good Shabbos!

Pintele Yid
Last Edit: by sdwil.

Re: Ezras Nashim 24 Jul 2009 16:45 #9660

• bardichev
PINTELE
RIGHT ON AS USUAL

MANY RAYOS

SHAFACH HKB"H CHAMASO AL ETZIM VEAVANIM

LO ZAZAH HKB"H MIKOSEL HAMARAVI

ISH VE-ISHA SHECHINA SHERUYA BEINEHEM

OY YOY SHABBOS KOIDESH

bardichev
Last Edit: by .

Re: Ezras Nashim 29 Jul 2009 17:44 #10122

• bardichev
ON TISHA BA'AV I TRY TO IMAGINE WHAT THE WORLD LOOKED LIKE IN THE TIME OF THE CHURBAN

MY IMAGINATION CAN NOT GO SO FAR BACK

I REFLECT ON OUR NATIONs MOST RECENT DRASTIC CHURBAN THE DESTRUCTION OF 1000 YEARS OF

EUROPEAN JEWERY THE DEVASTTING ANNIHALLATION OF OVER SIX MILLION HEILIGER KEDOSHIM

SIX MILLION TATTEH MOMMYS ZAIDEHS AND BABBEHS TALMIDEI CHACHAMMIM OF THE HIGHEST CALIBER

REB MENACHEM ZEMBA REB ELCHENON VASSERMAN REB BENTZION BOBOVER THE LIST GOES ON AND ON...

RIVERS OF TEARS CAN FLOW IF WE CONTEMPLATE THE MASSIVE BLOW OF LOOSING 1,000,000 ONE MILLION KINDERLACH!!!

HOW WE GET EXCITED FOR EVERY BRIS AND KIDDUSH AND HOW WE CRY FOR EVERY CHILD THAT IS LOST R"L

KINDERLACH SHELO TAAMU TAAM CHET EHRLICHER KINDERLACH REAL HEILIGER YIDDIN

CRY CRY CRY

WE ARE IN GALLUS

WE ARE IN GALLUS

HASHEM IS STILL CRYING

WE NEED TO FEEL AT LEAST ON TISH BA"AV THAT WE ARE IN GALLUS

THERE IS MORE TO TISHA BA'AV THAN CHEESE LOKSHIN KUGEL AND WEARING CROCS

WE NEED TO CRY WHILE WE REMEBER THE BABBEHS AND MAMMEHS THAT ONLY YEARNED TO RAISE THEIR HEILIGER CHILDEREN TO BE OVDEI HASHEM BE-EMES

IN MY MIND I SEE THAT INFAMOUS PHOTO OF THE NAZI YEMACH SHEMO

SHOOTING A MEMMEH WHILE SHE IS PROTECTING HER CHILD

IS THERE A MORE "YIDDISHE "  SIGHT THAN THAT??

THAT COULD HAVE BEEN ONE OF MY ELTER BABBEHS OR PERHAPS ONE OF YOURS
IT WAS SOMEONES

AL EILAH ANEE BOCHEE-YA EINEE EINEE  YORDAAH MOYIM

EINNEE MY EYES MY EYES

IS THE REASON HKB"H BROV RACHMAV PLUCKED OUT MY ZAIDEH ABD BABBEH FROM HELL ON EARTH SO WE CAN BE THE LINK TO REBUILD OUR HOMES AND LIVES IN THE SPIRIT AND MORALITY OUR FORBEARS STOOD FOR

YES MOSHIACH IS ON THE WAY ALL THE SIGNS ARE HERE

MAY THIS TISHA BA"V BE THE LAST AND BE MERITOUS OF THE GEULAH SHELAIMA!!!

bardichev
Last Edit: 29 Jul 2009 18:17 by .
Time to create page: 0.51 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes