Welcome, Guest

Study recommendations needed for injuries
(0 viewing) 
Im Paga be’cha menuval zeh, mushchei'hu le- BEIS HAMEDRASH! This board is for divrei Torah relating to our struggle with the Yetzer Hara, from the entire spectrum of Tanach, Chazal, Mussar and Chassidus. On this board there will be no posts about personal struggles and no debates. Only TORAH CHIZUK.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Study recommendations needed for injuries 281 Views

Study recommendations needed for injuries 04 Feb 2022 16:59 #376862

So I'm starting to become religious so I don't know where to find these topics to study but I've been told if I study them, then I'll be able to use that zechut to bring myself to a recovery with Hashem's help and kindness. Here's what I've been told so far but I have no idea what they are or where to find them:

Keytz dareygel or keytz daareygal (or alternatively keitz dareigel or keitz daareigal) This is for an ankle injury I have which isn't a normal sprain I think it's something with my Achillies part that pain moved down to underneath my heel toward the outer side of my foot. Sprains usually heal within 2 weeks and its been more than 3 weeks and I still feel pain when trying to stand upright in a position for more than 30 minutes and not in the normal way with regular sprains.

Mayim achronim. This is for a pretty serious shoulder injury I sustained on my dominant shoulder last march which made it so I couldn't use at all until toward the middle of August. I wasn't even able to stand up and just have my shoulder at my side while walking or standing upright without it being in great pain, even with a sling. The pains are starting to come back and they just hurt a lot although I can still use it baruch Hashem.

Any help would be appreciated of where I can find these topics to study them.
FOR FREE FILTERS AND ACCOUNTABILITY SOLUTIONS CLICK HERE
(Includes WebChaver/CovenantEyes, Microsoft Family Safety, and Apple
Screentime
and a how-to guide to set them up without loopholes)  

Even if you already have a filter, these are necessary additions because
they fix many loopholes that exist with paid filters (speaking from firsthand
experience) and because they add priceless accountability features.

If you have trouble filtering a shared device, then see the post for how
to get these filters discreetly, without any other users' knowledge whatsoever
and without the filters affecting the other users of the device at all.
Last Edit: 04 Feb 2022 17:02 by To Yosef Hatzaddik.

Re: Study recommendations needed for injuries 04 Feb 2022 17:13 #376863

• trouble
  • Platinum Boarder
Bilaam Harasha to Yosef Hatzaddik wrote on 04 Feb 2022 16:59:
So I'm starting to become religious so I don't know where to find these topics to study but I've been told if I study them, then I'll be able to use that zechut to bring myself to a recovery with Hashem's help and kindness. Here's what I've been told so far but I have no idea what they are or where to find them:

Keytz dareygel or keytz daareygal (or alternatively keitz dareigel or keitz daareigal) This is for an ankle injury I have which isn't a normal sprain I think it's something with my Achillies part that pain moved down to underneath my heel toward the outer side of my foot. Sprains usually heal within 2 weeks and its been more than 3 weeks and I still feel pain when trying to stand upright in a position for more than 30 minutes and not in the normal way with regular sprains.

Mayim achronim. This is for a pretty serious shoulder injury I sustained on my dominant shoulder last march which made it so I couldn't use at all until toward the middle of August. I wasn't even able to stand up and just have my shoulder at my side while walking or standing upright without it being in great pain, even with a sling. The pains are starting to come back and they just hurt a lot although I can still use it baruch Hashem.

Any help would be appreciated of where I can find these topics to study them.

kudos to you for taking the plunge; you, however, are getting bad advice. studying torah is good and connecting to god is good and praying is healthy. if you are sick, go to a doctor. studying various sections of torah or observing certain mitzvos in order to heal or fix specific things is a bad idea.
i'm all about that (substantial) bass, no trouble ....

if you're looking for trouble, you can email me @trouble69gye@outlook.com

Re: Study recommendations needed for injuries 04 Feb 2022 18:49 #376866

• 5Uu80*cdwB#^
  • Current streak: 1054 days
  • Gold Boarder
You should seek proper medical attention for any problems you have that need medical attention.

Unrelated to that, though, you should bez"h learn Shas and poskim and bring down merit into the world.
If you are wondering why you can't stop masturbating even though you're guarding your eyes, it's because you're fantasizing.

Re: Study recommendations needed for injuries 05 Feb 2022 19:19 #376874

• wilnevergiveup
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
Much like what was said before, those who grew up in mainstream Frum Judaism are all taught that someone who is sick goes to a doctor.                                                                                                                                           
Sure you can daven and learn Torah, but not instead of seeking medical advice when it's needed. 
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
Check out My Thread and The Truth

(עשה רצונו כרצונך (אבות,ב:ד

Feel free to email me  wilnevergiveupgye@gmail.com

Re: Study recommendations needed for injuries 05 Feb 2022 23:11 #376878

Yea I know that it's proper hishtadlut to go to a doctor I was just trying to do those in addition to that. Sorry for phrasing my post the way I did. I was already told where I can find what I'm looking for but I'll probably stick to studying things that are more pertinent for me to learn now.
FOR FREE FILTERS AND ACCOUNTABILITY SOLUTIONS CLICK HERE
(Includes WebChaver/CovenantEyes, Microsoft Family Safety, and Apple
Screentime
and a how-to guide to set them up without loopholes)  

Even if you already have a filter, these are necessary additions because
they fix many loopholes that exist with paid filters (speaking from firsthand
experience) and because they add priceless accountability features.

If you have trouble filtering a shared device, then see the post for how
to get these filters discreetly, without any other users' knowledge whatsoever
and without the filters affecting the other users of the device at all.
Last Edit: 05 Feb 2022 23:16 by To Yosef Hatzaddik.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes