Welcome, Guest

LIKE A DOG WHO RETURNS TO HIS VOMIT...
(0 viewing) 
Im Paga be’cha menuval zeh, mushchei'hu le- BEIS HAMEDRASH! This board is for divrei Torah relating to our struggle with the Yetzer Hara, from the entire spectrum of Tanach, Chazal, Mussar and Chassidus. On this board there will be no posts about personal struggles and no debates. Only TORAH CHIZUK.
  • Page:

TOPIC: LIKE A DOG WHO RETURNS TO HIS VOMIT... 1963 Views

LIKE A DOG WHO RETURNS TO HIS VOMIT... 11 Jun 2018 01:47 #331965

• byebye
  • Senior Boarder
There is a pasuk that says :
"Like a dog who returns to his vomit,
so too a fool returns to his foolishness"
a dog eats something , and then throws it up, then he sniffs and starts to eat it again,
so too  a fool does a foolishness, gets disgusted with it, and the goes back and does it again!
a good moshol for us guys who act out ,get disgusted ,and then do it again!
 a picture is worth a thousand words I saw a great picture from gye that says  it all !

Re: LIKE A DOG WHO RETURNS TO HIS VOMIT... 11 Jun 2018 06:05 #331981

• lifebound
  • Gold Boarder
Very nice.

Speaking of repetitive foolishness, can you please stop changing your username? It makes it hard to keep track of who says what. (for me at least)

Just today alone you've changed your username to:
anothertime
Unterthenet
chaiml
changin
gettinincontrol
shnitzelandkugel

And before that you've been:
byebye
gyegye
hihi

There's probably others I've missed. It's difficult to take anything you say seriously when you keep playing this username shtick...
Last Edit: 11 Jun 2018 06:14 by lifebound.

Re: LIKE A DOG WHO RETURNS TO HIS VOMIT... 11 Jun 2018 12:58 #331997

• byebye
  • Senior Boarder
ok, the gig is up! youre too smart for me l.b. ,im going through a minor identity crisis, trying to figure out who i truly am.BTW, im not gyegye,im sure hes a nice gye though,and hihi i told one of the admins why i had to change it at that time, it wasnt a  problem it seemed  since byebye wasnt around at the time,and hihi is his polar oppisite ,i thought it was a no brainer who i was at the time of posting.im seriously thinking of keeping username s.a.k.
Last Edit: 11 Jun 2018 13:32 by byebye.

Re: LIKE A DOG WHO RETURNS TO HIS VOMIT... 12 Jun 2018 22:32 #332122

• byebye
  • Senior Boarder
hi everyone, im going to take a sabatical from this site id like to thank all my friends who i recieved a benefit from this site ,be matzliach!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes