Welcome, Guest

פסח שני
(0 viewing) 
Im Paga be’cha menuval zeh, mushchei'hu le- BEIS HAMEDRASH! This board is for divrei Torah relating to our struggle with the Yetzer Hara, from the entire spectrum of Tanach, Chazal, Mussar and Chassidus. On this board there will be no posts about personal struggles and no debates. Only TORAH CHIZUK.
  • Page:

TOPIC: פסח שני 2913 Views

פסח שני 24 Apr 2013 23:31 #205912

I saw sonmewhere that pesach sheni is reminder for us that one maybe טמא, or בדרך רחוקה. never the less he has a second chance.

& I had my second chance when I found hebrew GYE about 10 month ago & another second chance when the hebrew one became not accesible from my computer & I got into here. (i do try to go to hebrew one at night from another computer but it's hard & i don't always have the time for it)
I need to remember that:
I'm no a bad person; I'm sick.
I'm not A Choteh. I'm A Chole.
It take time & effort to stay sober but it worth it.

Davening to hashem to keep me sober 1 day @ a time since יום ג שבוע של יום-הכיפורים ו תשרי ה'תשע"ד 
10 Sptember 2013

(and to keep this date)

Re: פסח שני 25 Apr 2013 02:45 #205938

• reallygettingthere
  • Current streak: 72 days
  • Platinum Boarder
The people that were tamei didn't just sit there wondering to themselves "lomo nigrah -Why should we loose out"

They went to Moshe and said lomo nigorah

Feeling bad is one thing. Doing whatever you can is something else.

Sometimes it's simply expressing our feelings to someone we trust.

...and that can create new realities
Roy in the SA White Book noted that we frequently prayed and it did not work...because the best we could muster was begging G-d to "Please take it away, so I will not have to give it up!

No amount of sobriety can cure the insanity -ChaimCharlie

The emmes hurts but fake chizzuk will hurt more -Bards

Remember, best block, no be there - Mr. Miyagi
Last Edit: 25 Apr 2013 02:46 by reallygettingthere.

Re: פסח שני 25 Apr 2013 18:03 #205953

When they complained to Moshe "Lomoh Nigorah?", Moshe said. "Stand by and I will hear what Hashem will command for your sake". Rashi comments on Moshe's greatness, that he was so confident that Hashem will reply to him. But the Divrei Yechezkel (Shinover Rav zt"l) asks, how indeed was Moshe so sure that Hashem will respond? And he explains that Moshe understood that when a Yid really wants to serve Hashem in spite of his lowly situation, Hashem will surely grant his request.

Gevaldig!

MT

Re: פסח שני 25 Apr 2013 18:31 #205957

and what if some one has machshovo tova? is he really getting there? Or he is alread צדיק גמור?
I need to remember that:
I'm no a bad person; I'm sick.
I'm not A Choteh. I'm A Chole.
It take time & effort to stay sober but it worth it.

Davening to hashem to keep me sober 1 day @ a time since יום ג שבוע של יום-הכיפורים ו תשרי ה'תשע"ד 
10 Sptember 2013

(and to keep this date)

Re: פסח שני 25 Apr 2013 19:00 #205963

I "think" therefore I "am". (see Kiddushin 49b)

MT

Re: פסח שני 08 May 2020 00:10 #349383

• chaim2009
  • Current streak: 2542 days
  • Junior Boarder
צדיק גמור wrote on 24 Apr 2013 23:31:
I saw sonmewhere that pesach sheni is reminder for us that one maybe טמא, or בדרך רחוקה. never the less he has a second chance.

& I had my second chance when I found Hebrew GYE about 10 month ago & another second chance when the Hebrew one became not accessible from my computer & I got into here. (i do try to go to Hebrew one at night from another computer but it's hard & i don't always have the time for it)

WOW so holy.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes