Welcome, Guest

Gut GeZogt!
(0 viewing) 
Im Paga be’cha menuval zeh, mushchei'hu le- BEIS HAMEDRASH! This board is for divrei Torah relating to our struggle with the Yetzer Hara, from the entire spectrum of Tanach, Chazal, Mussar and Chassidus. On this board there will be no posts about personal struggles and no debates. Only TORAH CHIZUK.

TOPIC: Gut GeZogt! 13274 Views

Re: Gut GeZogt! 10 Aug 2014 15:48 #237080

• ineedchizuk
  • Current streak: 13 days
  • Gold Boarder
OMG,ich luuuv is

Re: Gut GeZogt! 11 Aug 2014 12:19 #237151

• shivisi
  • Current streak: 193 days
  • Platinum Boarder
TehillimZugger wrote:
Talk to Hashem

A PERSON IS CALLED A MEDABBER
A SPEAKER

BEFICHA! UBILVAVCHA! LAASOSO!
I
F YOU HAVE ZERO STRENGTH, TRY BEFICHA, TRY TALKING TO HASHEM!
THEN YOU WILL FIND, BILVAVCHA, YOUR HEART WILL BE INFLUENCED.
AND FINALLY LAASOSO, YOU'LL GAIN SOME CONTROL.

!! האמנתי - כי אדבר
Last Edit: 11 Aug 2014 12:20 by shivisi.

Re: Gut GeZogt! 31 Aug 2014 01:53 #238314

• newaction
  • Platinum Boarder
hey guys you are such talmide chachahmim such awesome insights !

what are you doing in the p**n business ?

just kidding .

Re: Gut GeZogt! 31 Aug 2014 16:15 #238369

• newaction
  • Platinum Boarder
It says in Tikune Hazohar ( Tikun number Four ) on the Pasuk "Pitchu li shaarei Zedek
Avo bam Ode ya ". Open for me the Gates of Zedek ( Zidkus ). The Zohar says these are the eyes called "Shaare Zedek" It continues furthermore to explain that they are compaired to the "CHerubim"of the Aron Kodesh . The eyelashes are the Wings of the Cherubim that are extended above. The Tikunei Hazohar says that when the eyes look only the right way (Li , Hahem's way ) that is when the Cherubim face to each other. And when they don't look the right way then there is a bad Snake ( Nachash Akalaton ). Look how much can you accomplish just by looking the right way and closing your eyes to look bad.
When the Cherubim face each other it is the highest of the highest , its the closest relationship between Hashem and AM Yisrael . And you can do that even today when we dont have the aron kodesh , We can still bring about this beautiful thing to happen, just look away ...

Re: Gut GeZogt! 03 Dec 2015 13:39 #270251

• cordnoy
newaction wrote:
It says in Tikune Hazohar ( Tikun number Four ) on the Pasuk "Pitchu li shaarei Zedek
Avo bam Ode ya ". Open for me the Gates of Zedek ( Zidkus ). The Zohar says these are the eyes called "Shaare Zedek" It continues furthermore to explain that they are compaired to the "CHerubim"of the Aron Kodesh . The eyelashes are the Wings of the Cherubim that are extended above. The Tikunei Hazohar says that when the eyes look only the right way (Li , Hahem's way ) that is when the Cherubim face to each other. And when they don't look the right way then there is a bad Snake ( Nachash Akalaton ). Look how much can you accomplish just by looking the right way and closing your eyes to look bad.
When the Cherubim face each other it is the highest of the highest , its the closest relationship between Hashem and AM Yisrael . And you can do that even today when we dont have the aron kodesh , We can still bring about this beautiful thing to happen, just look away ...

Look away, look away, look away.....
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.
Time to create page: 0.39 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes