Welcome, Guest

Halachic question
(0 viewing) 
Im Paga be’cha menuval zeh, mushchei'hu le- BEIS HAMEDRASH! This board is for divrei Torah relating to our struggle with the Yetzer Hara, from the entire spectrum of Tanach, Chazal, Mussar and Chassidus. On this board there will be no posts about personal struggles and no debates. Only TORAH CHIZUK.

TOPIC: Halachic question 7037 Views

Re: Halachic question 12 Feb 2012 16:45 #132845

• Reb Yid
  • Gold Boarder
  • TKO the YH
Ok.
He hit the Home Ron.
But you definitely scored a touchdown!! 
I am special
I was chosen for this special mission.
I must succeed.
Klal Yisroel needs me.
Hashem needs me.
Chizuk From the Parsha www.guardyoureyes.org/forum/index.php?topic=3456.0
Letter From YH
www.guardyoureyes.org/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3445.0;attach=1631
Last Edit: by .

Re: Halachic question 13 Feb 2012 15:24 #132881

• jack
  • Platinum Boarder
isn't it funny the way things work? once we accept our limitations, only then can we move forward and work on ourselves.but as long as we are fighting ourselves, and we are not accepted by the world, and we are criticized, it is then that we hold on to our limitations, i guess just to show the world 'you cant tell me who i am, i'm an addict and i'm going to stay an addict!!' but when a person says to you, 'i understand you, i'm not judging you', you have nothing to fight against, no guns to stick to, and our addiction melts away.well, not exactly melts, but you know what i mean (i think).

Re: Halachic question 14 Feb 2012 21:46 #132994

• Dov
  • Administrator
Didn't read any posts for three days now. Not right now, either. It's the liberation I need right now to focus on taking a step back and letting go of some stuff, coming home for a while to rest.

Just to be polite to my sweet friends here, this is to report that b"H all is well but I am taking a break from the forum for a while to focus on my own recovery. I will be checking email for PMs, though. The forum is just too much time for me to handle time-wise, right now. Maybe for a few weeks, maybe a few months...no way to know, cuz it really is one day at a time. Love you!

Till then,

Dov
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."

Re: Halachic question 07 May 2012 13:16 #136872

Hey guys. I forgot all about this post, but reading this now, it makes me smile.

I have over 90 days under my belt and never felt better in my life. I am learning like NEVER before in my life. This is amazing. My life is amazing. It's like my glasses that were all stained, foggy and dirty for 12 years straight were wiped clean and I can see the sunshine!

I give all of you guys a bracha that you should stay betahara, one day at a time, until 120!

I am taking a break from the forum and will be coming back under a different name to hopefully be mechazek achenu beis yisroel. You guys are great!

Re: Halachic question 07 May 2012 15:46 #136885

Dear MT(1)

I didn't get much of a chance to say 'hello' and all of a sudden it's time to say 'good-bye'. I would like to congratulate you and wish you much Hatzlacha on your journey. May I humbly remind you - אל תאמין בעצמך עד יום מותך - and - בכל יום יהיו בעיניך כחדשים . Treat every day as if it is the only day you have, cuz that's what it really is. Don't let the past success fool you ch"v into letting down your guard. Aderrabah - be mosif veholaich and maalin bekodesh! Take it from an experienced loser. As they say, "Wise men learn from other people's mistakes, fools from their own".

Looking forward to 'meeting' you in your next 'gilgul',

MT(2)
Time to create page: 0.37 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes