GYE’s goal is to help every Jew who is struggling with inappropriate internet use get the help he needs in the most efficient and professional way possible.
Guard Your Eyes has already helped many thousands of Jews get back on a path of healing and self-control, by providing free and anonymous help for all levels of the struggle.
We also have special resources for women and spouses of strugglers.
We attribute our success to four factors:
- Experience:The tools of our recovery program were developed with guidance from the foremost experts in the field, cutting-edge science, and through the personal experience of thousands of Jews who successfully broke free.
- Anonymity:The many tools and services on our network are provided online or by phone. This ensures complete anonymity and removes people’s inhibitions to reach out for help.
- Accessibility:We harness the very power of instant accessibility of the internet which has fueled this problem, to reach and help tens of thousands of Jews throughout the world that conventional therapeutic approaches would not have been able to reach.
- Providing Hope:The inherently pure souls caught in these struggles are often yearning for someone to show them the way out and for a helping hand to give them the extra push they need to break free. By finding that they are not alone and that thousands of others have succeeded through our tools, they are instilled with the determination and courage to change.
- View our brochure View our plans for 2020 View Endorsements