E-Mail Help:Write to firstname.lastname@example.org for help, advice, guidance or questions.
Free Telephone Help:
Call the GYE Hotline at 646-600-8100Extention #: GYE's Yiddish Menu
Extension 1: GYE's Treatment Division for help to 'break free' of innapropriate materials and related behaviors
- Press 1. General Info about our program, including info on GYE's 12-Step phone conferences.
- Press 2. Speak confidentially to a live expert about challenges in shmiras ainayim and shmiras habris (English / Yiddish)
- Press 3. Speak to an expert about marital issues related to this struggle
- Press 4. If you are female and want to speak with a woman for initial guidance and advice
Extension 3: To speak with a live GYE representative or make a donation
Extension 4: Information on general chizuk for Shmiras Einayim.
Extension 7: Leave a message for Yaakov (Founder) or Yechezkel (CEO) in the main GYE office
Women's HotlineMrs. Udel Bergman, MS, BSW, CASAC, has generously made herself available for free phone consultations for women GYE members on Sunday and Tuesday evenings 8:30-9:00 PM Israel time, 1:30 - 2:00 PM, EST.
In Israel: 052-553-2434
From the U.S. is 972-52-553-2434
Hotline for Spouses of Addicts (women)Miriam Hoffman:
Israel Cell: 054 6463718
U.S Number: 214-446-1828
Israel Telephone Hotline:
- Press 1: To leave a message for an expert to call you back (Hebrew / English)
- Press 2: To try and reach an expert directly