Welcome, Guest

Kanesher's sanity break
(0 viewing) 
This section will include threads that relate to the 12-step group support program.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Kanesher's sanity break 274 Views

Kanesher's sanity break 18 Jul 2010 06:59 #74512

• kanesher
  • Platinum Boarder
I had a horrible shabbos. I was actually doing well, and had a bad shabbos. Bad, with a capital B.
Funny, I thought I could control this. Back to square one? I guess I can't. Step one, that is.
Well, anyway, I'll try to be blunt about me guts here.
Last Edit: by .

Re: Kanesher's sanity break 27 Jul 2010 19:13 #75501

• kanesher
  • Platinum Boarder
Today an odd comment by wife about another woman set me off.  It's funny, the silly things that I find triggering. Anything to do with tzinius, I search for details. Sick, really. I had a great day , actually, but now I find myself slipping into aimlessness. Plans didn't work out; babysitter didn't show up. SO I was going to run to my drug of choice. Not sure how it would have helped. Instead, I am telling you guys. My house is dirty, too , and that makes my feel disoriented.

Re: Kanesher's sanity break 27 Jul 2010 19:21 #75502

• ur-a-jew
  • Current streak: 1087 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Kanesher, thanks for reaching out. 

kanesher wrote on 27 Jul 2010 19:13:
My house is dirty, too , and that makes my feel disoriented.

Since you seem to have some time to spare (hence the acting out) from one married man to another I would suggest you pitch in and clean the house.  You'll get yourself reoriented and have a happy wife to boot.
Help free Sholom Rubashkin by giving him the zechus of Shemiras Eiynayim.  www.guardyoureyes.org/forum/index.php?topic=2809.0

Re: Kanesher's sanity break 27 Jul 2010 20:01 #75508

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 763 days
Ah, aimlessness. The mother of addiction.

Take a walk around the block or clean the house...

Easier said than done.
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.

Re: Kanesher's sanity break 03 Aug 2010 04:31 #75906

• Dov
  • Administrator
Dear R Yosef,

Please excuse my french, but how about just cleaning one damn room in the damn #%$@&!! house?!

PS. Wow! Guard!! I typed d-a-m-n, but you've apparently got some kind of filter converterizer that changes it to "dang" every time! I am tempted to try other naughty words out - but I will not, because it's not safe and my sobriety is just too precious to risk it on fun and games.

"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."

Re: Kanesher's sanity break 26 Aug 2010 11:50 #77178

• Dov
  • Administrator
- you fall off the planet or somethin?

Halooo?
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.40 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes