Welcome, Guest

A New Phone Conference Group Beginning for Spouses of Addicts
(0 viewing) 
This board is for the webmaster of GYE to make important announcements.

Feel free to comment UNDER the announcements, but new threads are not allowed in this board.
  • Page:

TOPIC: A New Phone Conference Group Beginning for Spouses of Addicts 1990 Views

A New Phone Conference Group Beginning for Spouses of Addicts 09 Nov 2010 13:48 #83709

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
A New Phone Conference Group Beginning for Spouses of Addicts

Hi, My name is Miriam and I would like to introduce myself. My husband is Duvid Chaim, who leads a phone conference for the men, and he brought to my attention that the wives of the men who attend his call would like to join a program too. You see, women who are married to an addict, may also benefit from participating in a 12 Step Program - focusing on Co-Dependency issues.

My background is attending and sponsoring people in CODA (Co Dependents Anonymous) for the past 4 years, and I have been active as a Life Coach for the past year. I would like to start a phone conference right after Chanukah to help the spouses of addicts with the Green Book (which is The 12 steps and 12 Traditions workbook of Co-Dependents Anonymous).

Please help us publicize this group to wives and get as many women the support they need now.

Any woman who wants to join should purchase a hard copy of the Green Book. It can be bought on Amazon.com over here.

I can be contacted at miriamgye@gmail.com for questions, or you can call me at: 318-599-9408.
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: by .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes