Welcome, Guest

LOOKING FOR NEW FILTER GABAI
(0 viewing) 
This board is for the webmaster of GYE to make important announcements.

Feel free to comment UNDER the announcements, but new threads are not allowed in this board.
  • Page:

TOPIC: LOOKING FOR NEW FILTER GABAI 2069 Views

LOOKING FOR NEW FILTER GABAI 21 Jun 2010 10:48 #71523

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
I got this e-mail today from our dear filter gabai who has been doing his job so well for almost a year:

Guard, the last few months have been extremely busy 4 me and I foresee it getting worse not better. Reluctantly I write the words ....The filter division needs someone who can dedicate more time then I have ..time for research ....time to formulate policy and proceedings pass ......time to develop training and implementation for a filter hotline..... Time 2 deal with K9 re too many passwords on one address...all of which I'm not doing! The time has come for me 2 give it over since I'm not doing justic to GYE....I've sorta held on 2 it "bmokom shein ish" and I want the zechus, but the bottom line is ....the job is not really being done. Please.. find someone who can effectively replace me as filter Gabai.

Who thinks they might be suitable for this tremendous zikui Harabim? It would start on volunteer basis, but we hope to be able to pay someone to do this within a few months. This "Filter Division" will grow and grow, and we envision it becoming one of GYE's biggest and most used services. (Who ever jumps in now, may find themselves with a full-time paid job one day - down the line, in a year or two).

You need to be:

- at least 90 days on our forum/site, and familiar with the community.
- preferably 90 days clean
- Married (for stability)
- computer savvy
- on-line a lot
- understand filter technology
- be willing to make changes for people by remote-access software like ShowMyPC, TeamViewer or CrossLoop.
- be able to hack into the pentagon's computers.

(Ok, the last one is not a "must"  )

Anyone?
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: 06 Jul 2010 06:39 by .

Re: LOOKING FOR NEW FILTER GABAI 06 Jul 2010 04:42 #73098

• BecomeHoly
  • Current streak: 28 days
  • Gold Boarder
I may be able to do so. Thou I'm not 90 days clean :-/
Last Edit: by .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes