Welcome, Guest

I need help with harvesting good material please
(0 viewing) 
This board is for the webmaster of GYE to make important announcements.

Feel free to comment UNDER the announcements, but new threads are not allowed in this board.
  • Page:

TOPIC: I need help with harvesting good material please 2043 Views

I need help with harvesting good material please 22 Feb 2010 22:15 #54854

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
Guys, like I wrote in another post on this board, big things are B"H happening with GYE (I was surprised that so few people commented on that thread - aren't you guys excited?  ), anyways, like I mentioned, I have a new partner who is going to help us IY"H, to reach new levels in our work, and reach thousands of more Yidden... Meanwhile, you can imagine how busy I am, we are are working on big PR and fund raising ideas, drawing up plans and proposals, etc... I have much less time to be on the forum these days, and this makes it harder for me to prepare the daily chizuk e-mails because I am spending less time "harvesting" the good material here. I need your help. Whenever you find a very inspiring post, or a great "Attitude" perspective, or a nice Torah thought, or a great quote, or whatever, please send me a PM or an e-mail with the link so I can include it in the chizuk e-mails. This will save me time to have to go looking for material each day. Just send the link and write the word "ACE" (Another Chizuk E-mail).

P.S. There is no need to send me "ACE" for Dov's posts, since I routinely scan all his posts and quote them every day in the daily Dose of Dov. (I'm a dovaholic and I hope never to recover!)

Thank you so much!
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: 22 Feb 2010 22:19 by .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes