Welcome, Guest

Big Things Are Happening
(0 viewing) 
This board is for the webmaster of GYE to make important announcements.

Feel free to comment UNDER the announcements, but new threads are not allowed in this board.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Big Things Are Happening 2365 Views

Big Things Are Happening 19 Feb 2010 13:03 #54344

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
To all my beloved GYE family.... Although I can't reveal details yet, I just wanted to let you all know that big things are happening lately... A very influential and powerful PR guy is partnering up with me, be"h, here in Israel, to take GYE to a whole new level. We have already drafted a professional business plan, and he is confident that he can help raise the funds we need, to do most - if not all, of the dreams I have had, to reach every Yid who struggles in these areas throughout the world. (And based on his credentials, when he says he can, it's pretty much decided, with G-d's help  ) He is a professional therapist himself, with a deep understanding of the severity of the problem facing us today. He is a man of integrity, impeccable Midos, and a deep believer in changing the world for the better. (And he has run large and successful campaigns in the past, in areas of Kiruv and such things).

Keep up the good work all of you, because you are the "seedlings" of GYE, and one day there will hopefully be thousands of more Yidden who will be getting help through an expanded website, upgraded forums, chat-rooms, phone conferences and hotline networks throughout the world, and many books and publications as well!

Have a wonderful Shabbos.
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: 19 Feb 2010 15:00 by .

Re: Big Things Are Happening 19 Feb 2010 18:20 #54395

• shemirateinayim
  • Current streak: 2 days
  • Platinum Boarder
If I where a seedling where would I like to grow?

I think I would like to be a AsaH Mitzra'ah (Rashi-  2nd pshat: A hadas that grows on the 'meitzar' -border of the feild. which gets the most sun, air and plenty of water. It also has 7 leaves, and is kasher for netilas lulav)

Who here knows what I'm talking about?

Vehaya Keaitz shatul al palgei mayim, asher piryo yitein beito vealeiyu lo yibol.....vechol ahser ya'aseh yatzliach!!

was this thread supposed to be locked?
Last Edit: 19 Feb 2010 18:31 by .

Re: Big Things Are Happening 19 Feb 2010 19:53 #54406

• Cleareyes613
  • Current streak: 272 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Go Reb Guard go!
Last Edit: by .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes