Welcome, Guest

Are you in the jerusalem Area? I Need a Favor Please
(0 viewing) 
This board is for the webmaster of GYE to make important announcements.

Feel free to comment UNDER the announcements, but new threads are not allowed in this board.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Are you in the jerusalem Area? I Need a Favor Please 2071 Views

Are you in the jerusalem Area? I Need a Favor Please 15 Feb 2010 22:48 #53449

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
There will be a gathering on Wenesday in Jerusalem for religious women who use the internet for business or personal reasons. One of the speakers there will be Rabbi Berkowitz who leads the Jerusalem Kollel and is a well known Halachic authority and Kiruv force in the English speaking community in Israel. I asked him if we can put flyers about our work at the event. He agreed, so I designed a special flyer geared towards religious women who have internet at home. It contains some sharp warnings about "if your husband or teenager lock themselves into their room/office". When I sent it to Rabbi Berkowitz and asked him if he approved the strong wording of the flyer, he responded: "Very powerful! I definitely approve".

I need a volunteer please, to whom I can send the flyer and who is willing to print out about 100 copies (black and white) and drop them off at the Ramada Renaissance Hotel Wednesday morning at 8am?

Zechus Harabbim Talui Beyadecha!

P.S. The flyer is similar to this one (but not exactly, so don't print out this one).
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: 15 Feb 2010 22:50 by .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes