Welcome, Guest

A lecture on internet addiction in the frum community on Feb 10 in Montreal
(0 viewing) 
This board is for the webmaster of GYE to make important announcements.

Feel free to comment UNDER the announcements, but new threads are not allowed in this board.
  • Page:

TOPIC: A lecture on internet addiction in the frum community on Feb 10 in Montreal 2249 Views

A lecture on internet addiction in the frum community on Feb 10 in Montreal 30 Jan 2010 20:20 #49657

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
I received this e-mail from the director of Project Pride, who is in touch with me about our work. (I will be speaking to him by phone this week, IY"H, if anyone has any questions to ask him).

I am presenting at a lecture on internet addiction in the frum community on feb 10 in Montreal.
If you have anyone who is interested please give them my email address. Also can you suggest a article for me to make available to those in attendance?
I continue to hear life saving reports about what you are doing.
Good shabbos,
Rabbi Bresinger
director@projectpride.org
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: by .

Re: A lecture on internet addiction in the frum community on Feb 10 in Montreal 03 Feb 2010 23:00 #51034

• Holy Yid
  • Current streak: 92 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Keep the mind engaged and the soul content
If It.S Not Too Late You Can Give Him My Address
זכרני נא, זכרני נא, וחזקני נא אך הפעם הזה, הפעם הזה, האלקים, ואנקמה נקם אחת משתי עיני, מפלשתים
Last Edit: by .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes