Welcome, Guest

Mazel Tov "Hashem Help Me" 2000 days!
(0 viewing) 
This board is for the webmaster of GYE to make important announcements.

Feel free to comment UNDER the announcements, but new threads are not allowed in this board.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mazel Tov "Hashem Help Me" 2000 days! 392 Views

Mazel Tov "Hashem Help Me" 2000 days! 07 Jun 2022 15:49 #381567

• davidt
  • Platinum Boarder
Please join me in congratulating "Hashem Help Me" on his 2000 days streak!
Hashem should help you have many happy days and you should be able to help many many more yidden in good health!
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?"
feel free to reach out @  ahavayirah@gmail.com

Re: Mazel Tov "Hashem Help Me" 2000 days! 07 Jun 2022 20:22 #381588

• davidt
  • Platinum Boarder
Some great lines from "Hashem Help Me"

We need to be aware that experiencing challenges and triggers is normal and to be expected. You can be a great tzaddik and still have tough moments.

We need to accept our bad thoughts. Just laugh them off and get busy with something else.

One of the most important things is to have a very healthy sense of self worth. Don't do anything that compromises it.

Do not be discouraged if you see someone fall after an extended time. There is a world of a difference between one who falls uncontrollably on an almost daily basis, and one who BH has learned self control and remained pure, and a few times a year is faced with an extremely difficult challenge and stumbles.

Even if you are challenged elsewhere, not having a device in your pocket 24/6 - which goes with you into the restroom etc. is a real game changer.

One of the goals is not to panic from the urge, rather to accept it.

The yetzer hara feeds us the big fat lie that we NEED this stuff. Once you really believe that it is not necessary, it will be that much easier to stop. 

Stop expecting that you will fall. It is rational to expect to simply stay clean. 
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?"
feel free to reach out @  ahavayirah@gmail.com

Re: Mazel Tov "Hashem Help Me" 2000 days! 08 Jun 2022 02:59 #381613

• eyes
  • Current streak: 137 days
  • Platinum Boarder
As someone who gets a lot from HHM,

I think its not about the days, rather the:
phone calls 
text messages 
chizuk 

that he gives to all of us.

yailchu m'chayil el chayil

Eyes

Re: Mazel Tov "Hashem Help Me" 2000 days! 08 Jun 2022 09:46 #381625

• taherlibeinu
  • Current streak: 29 days
  • Expert Boarder
Incredible.. HHM is an inspiration for us all. Thank you for everything.. 

V'chol MI Sheosek B'tzibbur B'Emunah - HKBH Yeshalem Scharam, V'yasir mehem kol machala, V'Yirpa L'chol Gufam, V'Yislach L'chol Avonam. V'yishlach Bracha V'Hatzlacha B'chol Maaseh Yedeihem.

HHM - you are a tremendous Osek B'tzibbur. Mazeltov on this milestone.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.37 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes