Welcome, Guest

Post #1000 - Journey Overview
(0 viewing) 
This board is for the webmaster of GYE to make important announcements.

Feel free to comment UNDER the announcements, but new threads are not allowed in this board.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Post #1000 - Journey Overview 469 Views

Post #1000 - Journey Overview 04 Nov 2021 16:57 #373909

• davidt
  • Platinum Boarder

In celebration of writing post #1000 I would like to write a short "Journey Overview" of my history with GYE.

I discovered GYE in year 2009 and my first post is dated Dec 21 2009

B”H I can say with certainty that my life would not be the same at all without GYE. Besides helping me become a better person and gaining so much important knowledge, GYE also gave me the opportunity to connect to hundreds of great people who we were able to help each other in so many ways.   

So I would like to convey my “Hakaras Hatov” to GYE and bring out a shevach vhodaah to Hashem for all the chesed he has done to me. May GYE continue to help and bring kedusha into the world and eventually hasten the coming of Moshiach very soon!

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?"
feel free to reach out @  ahavayirah@gmail.com

Re: Post #1000 - Journey Overview 04 Nov 2021 17:40 #373914

• sapy
  • Platinum Boarder
Mazel tov on this major milestone!! 

At the same time,  I would take the opportunity to thank you for all the effort you put in with your thoughtful and warm posts on the forum besides of your helping members in private. 

GYE wouldn't be the same without your presence! 

May hashem repay you for all your doing for all of us! 

onto post 1001...
Last Edit: 04 Nov 2021 17:46 by sapy.

Re: Post #1000 - Journey Overview 04 Nov 2021 20:32 #373918

• excellence
  • Current streak: 57 days
  • Platinum Boarder
I say Thank you Hashem too for bringing a caring and kind R' DavidT into my life with all his clear & concise posts, that help me and so many others too!!!!

Looking forward to many more,

With tremendous admiration,
Excellence

Re: Post #1000 - Journey Overview 05 Nov 2021 11:08 #373950

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2824 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Thank you David for the enormous help you give everyone here. You are a fountain of chizuk, and always have an appropriate mareh makom in chazal to set things straight. It is obvious that you invest tremendous amounts of time to support the GYE community with emphasis on helping yechidim in addition to your intelligent and inspiring posts. May Hakadosh Boruch Hu grant you bracha v'hatzlacha here and in your "real life" too!
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: Post #1000 - Journey Overview 08 Nov 2021 20:14 #374099

• davidt
  • Platinum Boarder
Thank you all for the chizuk and feedback, may we all be able to continue to do the will of Hashem and be a source of strength for ourselves, our family & all of klal yisroel!   

---------------------------------------------------
Gevura ShebyesodHashem Help MestrugglingWithMyselfMenachemGYECaptainwilldoitwilnevergiveupanonymousmillenialexcellenceSapyAvrohom
You're welcome!
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?"
feel free to reach out @  ahavayirah@gmail.com

Re: Post #1000 - Journey Overview 28 Nov 2021 19:38 #374626

• lou
  • Platinum Boarder
I just discovered this 48 posts too late!
Mazel tov and thank you for all that you do for us.
PS I miss the Smiley Face
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes