Welcome, Guest

MAZAL TOV TO BE-HOLY AND ANO-NYMOUS
(0 viewing) 
This board is for the webmaster of GYE to make important announcements.

Feel free to comment UNDER the announcements, but new threads are not allowed in this board.
  • Page:

TOPIC: MAZAL TOV TO BE-HOLY AND ANO-NYMOUS 2697 Views

MAZAL TOV TO BE-HOLY AND ANO-NYMOUS 18 Feb 2009 14:49 #3096

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
MAZAL TOV TO BE-HOLY AND ANO-NYMOUS ON REACHING 90 DAYS!!

Welcome to the "Wall of Hashem's Honor" Chart.

Please put on Jack's Simcha Niggun or this happy Niggun and dance with these two great warriors in your hearts.
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: 18 Feb 2009 14:58 by boschetto.

Re: MAZAL TOV TO BE-HOLY AND ANO-NYMOUS 18 Feb 2009 16:03 #3099

• Mevakesh Hashem
MAZEL TOV!!!!!!   YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY YOU HAVE MADE US ALL. I AM DANCING! I AM ON A HIGH! L'CHAYIM YIDDEN!!!! KAYN YIRBU K'MOSCHEM B'YISROEL. I AM CRYING TEARS OF JOY RIGHT NOW, AS THE YETZER HARA HAS LOST YET ANOTHER 2 BATTLES!

CHAZAK V'EMATZ! ;D
Last Edit: by .

Re: MAZAL TOV TO BE-HOLY AND ANO-NYMOUS 18 Feb 2009 17:08 #3102

• jack
  • Platinum Boarder
    MAZAL, MAZAL TOV, SIMAN, SIMAN TOV.YEHAI LANU ULCHAL YISRAEL, AMEN. BEEEUTIFUL  JACK

Re: MAZAL TOV TO BE-HOLY AND ANO-NYMOUS 19 Feb 2009 16:43 #3127

• Someone
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Fresh Boarder
CONGRATULATIONS !!

I have lost my words... ... strength and courage to you!

Re: MAZAL TOV TO BE-HOLY AND ANO-NYMOUS 19 Feb 2009 16:56 #3129

• battleworn
                                           MAZEL TOV! MAZEL TOV! MAZEL TOV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lechvod the ba'alei simcha, I want to share with you all, a powerful vort from R' Tzvi Meir.
In kedusha -which we say 4 times a day, we praise Hashem with the words of the malachim. We know that in the upper worlds the saying of kedusha is a very major and central event, so let's take a close look at what we, and the malachim, say:
"Kadosh...Hashem, miloh chol ha'aretz kivodo". Keep in mind that the malachim have a much better view than us. They know that there are a tremendous amount of worlds out there. And even within this world, Aretz -the earth- is pathetically small compared to the whole universe. So what kind of praise is this, that the whole earth is full of kivod hashem? The more you think about it, the more ridiculous it seems! If you were to praise the president of the U.S. that he rules over a whole neighborhood, or even a whole building, it still wouldn't be nearly as ridiculous!

THE ANSWER IS, THAT THE ULTIMATE PRAISE OF HASHEM -THE ULTIMATE KIDUSH HASHEM, IS WHEN HIS KAVOD IS SEEN IN THE LEAST LIKELY PLACE,

WHICH, OF COURSE, IS THIS DARK WORLD WHICH IS FULL OF TUMAH!

AND IT FOLLOWS, THAT THE EPITOME OF THIS ULTIMATE FORM OF KIDUSH HASHEM IS, OF COURSE, IN THE DARKEST PARTS OF THIS WORLD!

THESE GREAT TZADIKIM  BE-HOLY AND ANO-NYMOUS, FOUND THEMSELVES ENTRENCHED IN THE GRIP OF TUMAH ITSELF -BE'IMKEI HAKLIPOS,

AND THEY WENT AND FOUGHT HASHEM'S BATTLE --OVER THERE BE'IMKEI HAKLIPOS.       THEY REVEALED HASHEMS GLORY

IN THE MIDST OF THE DARKEST DARK OF ALL DARKS. THIS IS THE GREATEST AND MOST PERFECT KIDUSH HASHEM THAT CAN POSSIBLY BE!!!

If only we would fully appreciate this, we would be so full of simcha, that the menuval wouldn't be able to get anywhere near us! But at-least let's try our best.

RABOSAI! We were given the monumental mission of revealing the shechina in places and ways that could never been imagined before. Hashem chose us -from all the neshomos of Klal Yisroel- for this mission, because he knew we can do it. He believes in us, so shouldn't we? And we should be full of pride and simcha, that Hashem chose us for this highly sensitive mission!

LET'S DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: MAZAL TOV TO BE-HOLY AND ANO-NYMOUS 19 Feb 2009 18:48 #3134

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
Battleworn... you should write a book!
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.

Re: MAZAL TOV TO BE-HOLY AND ANO-NYMOUS 19 Feb 2009 20:37 #3138

• Ykv_schwartz
WOW! Mazel Tov.  It is so great to have role models to look up to.  This makes the journey that much easier when seeing that it can be done.

give your "MAZAL TOV" TO BE-HOLY AND ANO-NYMOUS 22 Feb 2009 15:12 #3161

• mdmjerusalem
מזל טוב
we are proud to be affiliated with you
Last Edit: 22 Feb 2009 15:14 by Differentme.

Re: MAZAL TOV TO BE-HOLY AND ANO-NYMOUS 22 Feb 2009 23:30 #3178

• PostalServicio
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Gold Boarder
You both are true inspirations! KUTGW!

Re: MAZAL TOV TO BE-HOLY AND ANO-NYMOUS 23 Feb 2009 16:32 #3199

• battleworn
Battleworn... you should write a book!

Thank you, Rabeinu Guard, your encouragement is very important to me.
Last Edit: by bill.loonea@gmail.com.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.61 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes