Welcome, Guest

Get some Yesodos of how to view this struggle in this amazing Shiur
(0 viewing) 
This board is for the webmaster of GYE to make important announcements.

Feel free to comment UNDER the announcements, but new threads are not allowed in this board.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Get some Yesodos of how to view this struggle in this amazing Shiur 2191 Views

Get some Yesodos of how to view this struggle in this amazing Shiur 05 Feb 2009 08:53 #2832

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
Anyone struggling with this issue should listen to this Shiur.

Thank you Battleworn for bringing this to our attention!

P.S. I am sorry but I still do not know WHO gave this Shiur... Battleworn? Anyone?
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: 05 Feb 2009 09:08 by Gye770.

Re: Get some Yesodos of how to view this struggle in this amazing Shiur 05 Feb 2009 14:35 #2838

• Mevakesh Hashem
That is Rav Yisroel Reisman Shlita!  I heard this shiur a while back, but will listen again now. It's a great Shiur!

Chazak V'Ematz!
Last Edit: by yossib.

Re: Get some Yesodos of how to view this struggle in this amazing Shiur 05 Feb 2009 21:36 #2847

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
Thanks Mevakesh for the Info.
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: by Shuva30.

Re: Get some Yesodos of how to view this struggle in this amazing Shiur 05 Feb 2009 21:58 #2851

• mdmjerusalem
I am listening to the shiur
oh yes I will seek for a good detergent
Last Edit: by .

Re: Get some Yesodos of how to view this struggle in this amazing Shiur 05 Feb 2009 22:13 #2853

• ano nymous
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
This was a great shiur! I have to go listen to it again now :D

Re: Get some Yesodos of how to view this struggle in this amazing Shiur 06 Feb 2009 01:00 #2860

• Runner26
  • Fresh Boarder
Wow what a great shiur!!!!
Last Edit: by pigglywiggly.

Re: Get some Yesodos of how to view this struggle in this amazing Shiur 08 Feb 2009 03:15 #2888

• Shomer
  • Current streak: 3 days
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Get some Yesodos of how to view this struggle in this amazing Shiur 08 Feb 2009 09:59 #2892

• ano nymous
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
I've listened to this shiur three times already. What can I say; the message is so great!!!

Re: Get some Yesodos of how to view this struggle in this amazing Shiur 08 Feb 2009 14:03 #2896

• Shomer
  • Current streak: 3 days
  • Fresh Boarder
BTW ... for those who don't already know, Rabbi Resiman's navi shiur is by far the biggest weekly english shiur in the world.  The shiur is listened to by thousands of people weekly and is simulcast to many cities around the US.
Last Edit: by testyana.

Re: Get some Yesodos of how to view this struggle in this amazing Shiur 10 Feb 2009 20:21 #2961

• elya k
  • Gold Boarder
This should be required listening for everyone on this forum.
It validates the attitude that most of us have been preaching for newcomers
and "experts" alike

Guilt is related to how much you THINK you should be perfect. 
I wish I had heard this years ago.
Elya K was the first  GYE hotline moderator for couples struggling with Shmiras Eiynaim issues in their marriage.  Elya is the author of 6 books, among them Navigating the Phases of Sex Addiction Recovery, Help Her Heal with Carol Sheets,  Ambushed by Betrayal: The Survival Guide for Betrayed Partners on their Heroes’ Journey to Healthy Intimacy with Michele Saffier. 

FREE EBOOK ON THE GYE SITE AT: Mask In the Mirror (guardyoureyes.com)

Elya K. has been coaching people worldwide for over 10 years for Shmiras Eiyanim issues. 
For a free 15 minute consultation call 901-248-6001.
Last Edit: by Facereality.

Re: Get some Yesodos of how to view this struggle in this amazing Shiur 13 Feb 2009 09:08 #3012

• Ykv_schwartz
truly unbelievable!  This morning, after davening, I ran to the bookshelf to get the steipler's sefer.  I read the letters that Rabbi Reisman made mention of.  It was so inspiring to read it in print; to see how the steipler, the Gadol Hador, was so sensitive and encouraging while dealing with these issues.
All I can say is THANKS!.
Last Edit: by Chossid.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.40 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes