Welcome, Guest

Good News From Admin
(0 viewing) 
This board is for the webmaster of GYE to make important announcements.

Feel free to comment UNDER the announcements, but new threads are not allowed in this board.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Good News From Admin 2075 Views

Good News From Admin 29 Jan 2009 10:41 #2629

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
After everybody's heart warming support (in response to the announcement of "Cut backs by Admin") and especially "Me's" relentless passionate posts, I decided to reevaluate the situation and come up with a better strategy. I realized that instead of limiting my forum involvement to just a half hour in the morning and half hour at night, I can achieve the same effect by setting a span of hours during the day that I don't touch the forum. This will allow me to focus on my work in those hours and hopefully accomplish what I need to. The good news about this is that I believe I will still be left with enough time to (hopefully) answer everyone and continue rallying the amazing troops on this forum just as before.

So here's the new plan. From 1:30 PM until 9:30 PM Israel time (which is 6:30 AM - 2:30 PM N.Y time, and 4:30 AM - 12:30 PM on the FORUM time [each post has a time stamp]) I will bl"n not be checking or answering on the forum. If there is anything important that needs to be addressed during this time, please feel free to send an e-mail to eyes.guard@gmail.com.

(If anyone sees that I do post during these "off" hours, please report me to the admin so I can admonish myself  :D)

Another thing I will be cutting back on slightly, is that I will be updating the "90 Day Chart" approximately every three days or so (instead of what was originally "supposed to be" every day - but anyway never really was). So if you're on the chart and you don't see an update to your current clean days, don't worry - we haven't forgotten you  .
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: 29 Jan 2009 10:51 by .

Re: Good News From Admin 29 Jan 2009 12:34 #2630

• me
This is one very dark day for the Y"H and his army of klipot!
Last Edit: by .

Re: Good News From Admin 29 Jan 2009 16:42 #2645

• mdmjerusalem
thanks Rebbe and lots of Hatzlocho
Last Edit: by Finally.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes