Welcome, Guest

NO MORE SPAMMERS
(0 viewing) 
This board is for the webmaster of GYE to make important announcements.

Feel free to comment UNDER the announcements, but new threads are not allowed in this board.
  • Page:

TOPIC: NO MORE SPAMMERS 2290 Views

NO MORE SPAMMERS 23 Dec 2008 12:23 #1643

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
I just figured out how to prevent spammers from posting on the forum. Now, every time a new member signs up I have to confirm their membership. So there will never be any more spam posts IY"H!

Today I went to the admin section of the forum and saw 11 spammers waiting to be confirmed. I rejected them all and the Satan went flying. I think that's a reason to DANCE.
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: by Mechel.

Re: NO MORE SPAMMERS 23 Dec 2008 12:42 #1646

• battleworn
It sure is a reason to dance! And there couldn't be a more appropriate time than Chanuka, for this victory of "masarta..reshaim beyad tzadikim"!!!

MAZAL TOV!!!
Last Edit: by gevura shebyesod.

Re: NO MORE SPAMMERS 23 Dec 2008 15:03 #1647

• me
I was wondering what happened.  I use to wipe away about 6 or more everyday. I was trying to figure out why there were no more new names like "  mcrrrrnseyysmnncrrrnrnd".

Last Edit: by shteighecher.

Re: NO MORE SPAMMERS 23 Dec 2008 15:08 #1648

• ano nymous
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
How do you know which people are spammers? If you are judging by user name, they may start using names that look like ours to fool you. It's another great step though!
Last Edit: by lo yichra.

Re: NO MORE SPAMMERS 24 Dec 2008 14:25 #1662

• Mevakesh Hashem
Mazel Tov!
Last Edit: by NavySealForHashem.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes