Welcome, Guest

New exclusive forum for married men.
(0 viewing) 
This board is for the webmaster of GYE to make important announcements.

Feel free to comment UNDER the announcements, but new threads are not allowed in this board.

TOPIC: New exclusive forum for married men. 13460 Views

Re: New Exclusive Forum for Married Men. 14 Jan 2010 15:14 #45674

• me3
  • Current streak: 97 days
  • Platinum Boarder
guardureyes wrote on 14 Jan 2010 14:49:

Bruce had some good points above... Made me realize that maybe some of the older "unmarried" guys who are about to get married should be allowed access there too. So I think I'll make a compromise. If you are unmarried and want access, send me a PM (or an e-mail) explaining why you think you have what to gain, and we will consider your request. If we accept it, you will be allowed to view what goes on there, but we still ask that you refrain from active participation in the discussion. How's that?

Bruce, you're in.

And by the way, any married guys who want to join should also send me a PM or e-mail. I can't remember everyone who is married.

If your a man and interested in women can you get access to the girls forum?  Sorry.
Last Edit: by .

Re: New Exclusive Forum for Married Men. 14 Jan 2010 15:17 #45678

• Ineedhelp!!
  • Platinum Boarder
Me3 wrote on 14 Jan 2010 15:14:

Bruce had some good points above... Made me realize that maybe some of the older "unmarried" guys who are about to get married should be allowed access there too. So I think I'll make a compromise. If you are unmarried and want access, send me a PM (or an e-mail) explaining why you think you have what to gain, and we will consider your request. If we accept it, you will be allowed to view what goes on there, but we still ask that you refrain from active participation in the discussion. How's that?

Bruce, you're in.

And by the way, any married guys who want to join should also send me a PM or e-mail. I can't remember everyone who is married.

If your a man and interested in women can you get access to the girls forum?  Sorry.

The issue on the womens forum was their security not ours. The issue with the mens forum is our security.

-Yiddle

Re: New Exclusive Forum for Married Men. 14 Jan 2010 15:20 #45683

• kollel guy
  • Current streak: 15 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Me3 wrote on 14 Jan 2010 15:14:

Bruce, you're in.

Me3, I disagree. I think it's different with someone who's older and understands more, and likewise needs to take more into account with shidduchim related issues than a 22 yr old whippersnapper, who basically chooses his wife by eeny meeny miny mo - regardless of how much he takes into account.

Re: New Exclusive Forum for Married Men. 14 Jan 2010 15:27 #45686

• me3
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks rage, that's what I thought he was saying.

Re: New Exclusive Forum for Married Men. 14 Jan 2010 15:38 #45693

• kollel guy
  • Platinum Boarder
Rage ATM wrote on 14 Jan 2010 15:24:

i think what kollel guy is saying is that the new forum should be for special, better people to the exclusion of the non-special lesser people reagrdless of whether or not lesser folk actually were able to sucker someone to show up under the chuppa...basically, the new forum is an exclusive club for special people...
LOL, yes Rage, you hit the nail on the head. I haven't been getting that much respect lately, and I need some kind of status boost. I figured the only way to do that is to find a way to divide GUE in a way that I end up on the upper half.
And I think it's "better-special" as opposed to "special-better", which can give the mistaken implication that we're only better because were special, when in fact what makes us so special is that we happen to be much better people.

Re: New Exclusive Forum for Married Men. 14 Jan 2010 15:48 #45697

• silentbattle
  • Current streak: 1628 days
  • Platinum Boarder
So basically, if i ask nicely, I might be allowed into the special room, as long as I sit on the side quietly and not make any noise...

Do I get a candy if I'm good?

One other point that I missed before - what you're basically saying is, "yes, please, come here, open up, it's  a safe place...oh, where am I going? I'm going over there to talk in private. Yes, yes, where you are IS safe...just not for me. I'll be over there."

Re: New Exclusive Forum for Married Men. 14 Jan 2010 15:59 #45703

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 745 days
Our New Motto:

GYE: Because we are WAY better than you.
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.

Re: New Exclusive Forum for Married Men. 14 Jan 2010 16:14 #45709

• silentbattle
  • Current streak: 1628 days
  • Platinum Boarder
guardureyes wrote on 14 Jan 2010 15:59:

Our New Motto:

If only that were a joke.

Re: New Exclusive Forum for Married Men. 14 Jan 2010 16:37 #45719

• the.guard
silentbattle wrote on 14 Jan 2010 16:14:

guardureyes wrote on 14 Jan 2010 15:59:

Our New Motto:

If only that were a joke.

Somebody is getting very bitter about a board he can't see...

*Sigh*

Did you see the post above where I offered to let the older unmarried guys view it too?

I already let Bruce and Yiddle view it (without posting), so why not you too?

Stop moping and send me a PM or e-mail why you think I should let you, and we'll consider it 
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.

Re: New Exclusive Forum for Married Men. 14 Jan 2010 16:40 #45720

• kollel guy
  • Platinum Boarder
You actually made this section already? Where?
I thought this was all talk...

Re: New Exclusive Forum for Married Men. 14 Jan 2010 16:41 #45721

• me3
  • Platinum Boarder
I don't think he's mature enough, don't let him in.

Re: New Exclusive Forum for Married Men. 14 Jan 2010 16:52 #45722

• the.guard
Kollel Guy wrote on 14 Jan 2010 16:40:

You actually made this section already? Where?
I thought this was all talk...

I added you, you should be able to see it now.

Re: New Exclusive Forum for Married Men. 14 Jan 2010 18:29 #45760

• me3
  • Platinum Boarder
This should really be called "NEW EXCLUSIVE FORUM FOR SPOUSES OF SPOUSES OF ADDICTS."

Re: New Exclusive Forum for Married Men. 14 Jan 2010 19:54 #45783

• TrYiNg
lol me3. Thanks for coming back. I'm cracking up all day  :D
Is the woman forum also gonna get divided? Y'know mom and ltakein can make a whole exclusive club. Fun.

Re: New Exclusive Forum for Married Men. 14 Jan 2010 19:57 #45785

• me3
  • Platinum Boarder
Sshhh! Don't let Guard see you posting here, he's going to say it's my fault.
Time to create page: 0.51 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes