Welcome, Guest

PostalServicio's Battle Log
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: PostalServicio's Battle Log 17550 Views

Re: PostalServicio's Battle Log 01 Dec 2008 16:28 #1034

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
Postal, See here. I just sat down from dancing with Jack. You are doing fantastic. You and Jack are shaking the upper worlds. Mazal Tov on reaching Level 3! I updated your status in the chart, and I crowned you with the "Gibor hakovesh Yitzro" crown!!
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: by .

Re: PostalServicio's Battle Log 03 Dec 2008 04:02 #1072

• PostalServicio
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Gold Boarder
GUE and everyone, you have no idea how much your encouragement is helping me...

Days 15 & 16 are complete...

The filthy YH has retreated for now...I'm anticipating that it will attack again on Day 18, the day I tie my all-time record.

Be'ezras H` I will have the strength and the will to fight him off...and surpass my previous record.

Re: PostalServicio's Battle Log 03 Dec 2008 21:50 #1088

• the.guard
It is davka in the zechus of your previous record that you will be able to go much further this time! Every time we hold back is priceless. it never goes to waste. hashem adds it all up, and when you've tried long enough and hard enough - Hashem steps in and you succeed. We're all rooting for you holy Postal!
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.

Re: PostalServicio's Battle Log 05 Dec 2008 04:36 #1121

• PostalServicio
  • Gold Boarder
Day 18!!...no battle at all today...even though 18 had been my previous record.

I'm dedicated this day that I was shomer habris to the holy martyrs of the past week.

Re: PostalServicio's Battle Log 05 Dec 2008 08:29 #1123

• the.guard
May their Nishamos have an aliyah in the zechus of Postal's Holy Avodah!

Re: PostalServicio's Battle Log 08 Dec 2008 03:44 #1169

• PostalServicio
  • Gold Boarder
During the past couple days, the desire to act out felt stronger than it has ever been...it was hard to think of anything else, hard to learn as well.

So far this streak has been pretty easy...but these last couple days have been truly painful...

Don't know how much longer i'll hold it off...i must pray for strength

But i've prevailed so far...despite the YH's biggest assault yet.

Day 19, 20, 21 Complete!

Re: PostalServicio's Battle Log 08 Dec 2008 10:51 #1173

• the.guard
Postal, if you got through these hard times, you have proved to yourself that you can do it now ANYTIME.

Take chizuk from this guy's post!
Last Edit: by Moshe1.

Re: PostalServicio's Battle Log 10 Dec 2008 04:13 #1237

• PostalServicio
  • Gold Boarder
After a couple rough days...i've realized that i got a little too confident. I let my guard down just a little bit...but it was like adding fuel to the fire

My guard is back up....Day 22 & 23 complete.

Re: PostalServicio's Battle Log 10 Dec 2008 07:57 #1239

• the.guard
Ashrecha Postal.

Remember yesterday's chizuk e-mail from Elya - focus on Recovery, on good things, on flowing with life - not on FIGHTING against life.

You're doing great. At any given time, Hashem has a small army in this world, fighting for good against all odds, and you are definitely part of it now, giving him great Nachas Ruach. Be proud that you are giving the master of the universe joy!

Re: PostalServicio's Battle Log 12 Dec 2008 04:10 #1321

• PostalServicio
  • Gold Boarder
Day 24 & 25 Complete!

Re: PostalServicio's Battle Log 13 Dec 2008 19:18 #1347

• the.guard
Chart Updated (in this world and the upper worlds!)

Re: PostalServicio's Battle Log 14 Dec 2008 16:43 #1367

• battleworn
The Tzadikim in this section of the forum are shaking the heavens.
I want to ask each of you to please daven for me and my kids. (Being that the main reason that I am so careful about being identified, is to protect the honor of my parents and my wife, I'm sure that I won't lose out by not giving names. So just say battleworn ubanav)

Thank you very much and CHAZAK VEEMATZ!!!

Re: PostalServicio's Battle Log 14 Dec 2008 22:17 #1380

• PostalServicio
  • Gold Boarder
failed after 27 days...sigh

feeling embarrassed and ashamed of myself...i shouldn't have let it happen....i fear the suffering this will cause me

yet at the same time...i'm invigorated and am able to quickly pick myself up...i'm doubling the intensity of my learning, prayer, and tshuvah...and improving other areas that i have been less than scrupulous in my service of Hashem.

...and even more determined to break that record and beyond...

...will write back after 3 clean days.

Re: PostalServicio's Battle Log 14 Dec 2008 23:02 #1383

• the.guard
That's a soldier! Ready to face the heat!!

Learn from the fall. By doing that, you uplift it and turn it into Zechusim!
Is your internet filter STRONG?

Don't let the fall get you down. Battleworn just posted some AMAZING chizuk on this topic. Check it out here.

Hashem loves you. Keep up the honesty. That is one of the important ingredients in recovery.

Re: PostalServicio's Battle Log 16 Dec 2008 12:10 #1431

• battleworn

Getting up right after you fell, is the ultimate Kidush Hashem!!!!! ASHRECHA!!!

Learning from your mistakes, is the ultimate form of teshuva and the ultimate tikun!!!

ASHRECHA!! BEMAKOM SHEBAALEI TESHUVA OMDIM EIN TZADIKIM GEMURIM YECHOLIM LAAMOD!!!!!!!!!

CHAZAK VEEMATZ!!!!!

Time to create page: 0.47 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes