Welcome, Guest

Close to Level 3
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Close to Level 3 1883 Views

Close to Level 3 16 Jul 2009 17:53 #8954

First time in a long time.  Probably since right after my Shana Rishona began is the last time I was holding here. 

I'm definately proud of myself for getting this far with one slip to count to boot....but one catch.

My wife just became a Niddah right when I thought I "needed" "it" the most.

Chizuk is welcome.,,,, :

Last Edit: by .

Re: Close to Level 3 16 Jul 2009 18:30 #8957

• bardichev
HELLO ONE MINUET AT A TIME IS NUCLEAR WARFARE AGAINST HIM

PUSH HIM OFF

PLAY SICK

PLAY DEAD

CALL A CHESSED ORGANAZATION TELL THEM YOU HAVE A FEW FREE HOURS

GO VISIT A RELATIVE

CLEAN THE ATTIC
THE BASEMENT

RIDE A BIKE

MAKE A GESHMAKKKE BAR B Q

COME DRINK WOODFORD WITH ME!!

BOOM THAT NAILS IT
bardichev

PS ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT!!
Last Edit: by hatzadik.

Re: Close to Level 3 16 Jul 2009 19:52 #8964

• battleworn
My wife just became a Niddah right when I thought I "needed" "it" the most.

You got it! You thought you needed it, but only Hashem knows what you need. And  He knew that now is the perfect time for this nissayon! The main thing to remember is to take it easy. If the y"h tries to play it up, ignore him. Follow bardichev's advice!

Re: Close to Level 3 19 Jul 2009 11:27 #9056

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 745 days
Hashem often plays these "tricks" with us. This is all part of the training... Did you think joining Hashem's front-line soldiers would be "vacation time"? You're in the SEALS boot camp my friend. And just when you think you need it most, Hashem asks you to do another round of 100 push ups!! That's what will make you into a MAN. Welcome to the club.

Remember, Chazal say "the less you feed it, the less you need it"...
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes