Welcome, Guest
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Wow 1078 Views

Wow 15 Dec 2010 01:52 #89120

• Yossiliebs
What a awesome powerful site this is! I've been receiving daily emails for quite awhile now and it is quintessential for both addicts and non addicts to read these emails. There is no human in this world who cannot better his shmiras enayim. In this technologically advanced world we must counteract these sexual tests with a movement such as GYE. I have donated my masser money to this site on numerous occasions, and I feel prouder then when I give to any other cause. All people that take part in this tremendous revolutionary war should know that you are elite soldiers and you belong in Hashems special forces!
Last Edit: by .

Re: Wow 15 Dec 2010 02:09 #89122

• bardichev
KEep on trucking

Keep on giving

Re: Wow 15 Dec 2010 03:37 #89131

• d_teddybear
  • Current streak: 94 days
  • Fresh Boarder
thanks man, we appreciate the dough  ;D yeah, this is a pretty serious battle unfortunately

Re: Wow 15 Dec 2010 15:52 #89172

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
thanks for the warm words! and the moolah!

why not stay a bit, post, read and enjoy the ruach here?
Sometimes life is like tuna with not enough mayonaise
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ

Re: Wow 15 Dec 2010 22:22 #89306

• silentbattle
  • Current streak: 1628 days
  • Platinum Boarder
It takes a special person to realize how important the work we do here is...consider yourself part of the movement, part of the revolution!

The few, the proud, the GYE's...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes