Welcome, Guest

Huge leap in rochniyos.
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Huge leap in rochniyos. 1110 Views

Huge leap in rochniyos. 28 Nov 2010 19:39 #87085

• Tefillahleani
Hello everyone,

Where else to post my accomplishments if not here at GYE and this forum!

Yesterday, I managed a specific level of kedusha that I haven't been able to achieve  for almost 25 years.

Since I became aware of GYE and started my journey towards more kedusha, I have been making strides to improve my relationship with my wife. I developed a plan of action taking information from the tzadikim here at GYE (including the 90 Day Chart and the chizuk emails). I also had benefit in reading "Garden Of  Peace" which helped me understand how  a "real" man needs to behave.

I am still in the experimental stage and it is too early to tell if I am successful. However, I am hopeful and will continue to daven for hashems help.

Thank you all and good luck on your own journeys.

Last Edit: by .

Re: Huge leap in rochniyos. 28 Nov 2010 19:49 #87086

• DovInIsrael
mazel tov!

i found that making shalom a priority allows everything else to fall into place.

and it only gets better and better!

its too bad that holly wood has messed up family life so much - by giving us false expectations and a fasle sense of reality

dov.ii

Re: Huge leap in rochniyos. 28 Nov 2010 21:07 #87106

• Eye.nonymous
  • Platinum Boarder
Welcome to the forum, Teffilah!

Please keep us posted!

--Eye.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Are you sure?