Welcome, Guest

BackToBasics - My battle begins
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: BackToBasics - My battle begins 10291 Views

Re: BackToBasics - My battle begins 05 Oct 2009 12:39 #21919

I too am finding the 90 day target a big struggle but I can see why it is necessary to have it as a target for the programming of the brain. I actually think that any targets can sometimes put too much pressure on and it is perhaps sometimes better to think just about the moment you’re in right now. Whether I will or won’t fall tonight or tomorrow or on the 91st day is not my concern at this precise moment. Personally I do not feel that I am yet a Commanding Officer in this battle, with the plans and dates and troop movements and an eye on the big picture. I feel more like a footsoldier in a deadly skirmish and my objective is just to stay alive whilst limiting my enemy’s advantage as much as I can. Maybe at some point I’ll get promoted to an Officer but for now I’ll just get on with this fight.
Last Edit: by tesvov613.

Re: BackToBasics - My battle begins 12 Oct 2009 18:43 #22736

• bardichev
3. Youtube and google video is an automatic fall. I'm not saying this for everyone, but for me it is, as it fans the flames of lust.

I AM SAYING IT FOR EVERYONE!! SORRY IM A NYer AND SAY IT THE WAY I SEE IT TOO BAD
YOUTUBE AND GOOGLE VIDEO IS A AUTOMATIC FALL

IT FANS THE FLASMES OF LUST!!!

I CRIED MY EYES OUT BY VCOL HARISHAA KI-ASHAN TICHLEHHH

OY HASHEM YOU ARE A KOL YOCHOIL GET RID OF YOU TUBE ITS A WMD

BARDICHEV

ooops
bardichev
Last Edit: by ch1990.

Re: BackToBasics - My battle begins 13 Oct 2009 03:48 #22865

• kedusha
  • Current streak: 717 days
  • Administrator
I've said it before: If I can do searches on Google Video (or YouTube), I'm toast!
Just as an alcoholic needs to avoid that first sip, a lust addict needs to avoid that first slip.Slip today? No way! ;)Fall today? No way, Jose'!
Last Edit: by teststep2.

Re: BackToBasics - My battle begins 13 Oct 2009 09:13 #22902

• Sturggle
  • Current streak: 178 days
  • Platinum Boarder
BTB,

looking forward to hearing more from you in the near future...
Last Edit: by maxgye.
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes