Welcome, Guest

When you hit 90 (B"H!!) the Satan goes nuts!
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: When you hit 90 (B"H!!) the Satan goes nuts! 1589 Views

When you hit 90 (B"H!!) the Satan goes nuts! 27 Jul 2010 19:13 #75500

• morshax
B"H I made it to day 90 yesterday. It was incredibly easy to do with the help of this chart system. One thing I was not prepared for was the major Nisyonos the Satan had in store for day 90, b/f and after. I kinda knew this was going to happen as I had read a long thread on this Forum about someone reaching 90 and then having a fall soon after, so I was somewhat prepared. But I can see the Satan is trying to loosen my standards in Shmiras Einayim on the streets and in stores. I had gone at least 2 months with barely noticing the Pritzus around me, but now the Satan is trying to open my eyes to it again and stop me from quickly turning away my attention from them. He has plenty of opportunities during this heat wave on the East coast! I always have to be on guard - one slip leads to the next. Hashem Yaazor!
Last Edit: 27 Jul 2010 20:59 by .

Re: B"H made it to 90! I can see the Satan rolling out the heavy artillery... 27 Jul 2010 19:58 #75506

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 745 days
Mazal Tov, Mazal Tov!!

You have proven to yourself you can live without lust. That doesn't mean you won't need hard work now, but the knowledge you can live without it will make it easier!
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: by .

Re: B"H made it to 90! I can see the Satan rolling out the heavy artillery... 27 Jul 2010 20:39 #75513

• bardichev
Mazal Tov!!!!

He is gonna go nuts

Just do what u did till 90

Chill

Chill

Chill

One day at a time

Keep on trucking!!!

Drink a lchaim

U desrve it!!

Bards

Re: B"H made it to 90! I can see the Satan rolling out the heavy artillery... 27 Jul 2010 20:58 #75519

• morshax
bardichev wrote on 27 Jul 2010 20:39:

Mazal Tov!!!!  He is gonna go nuts Just do what u did till 90 Chill Chill Chill One day at a time Keep on trucking!!! Drink a lchaim U desrve it!! Bards

Thanks for the encouragement! Good to know I'm not the only one who noticed this. And the L'chaim? I downloaded a few albums of good music to celebrate. Now I'm $50 poorer, but it's so worth it to plant this accomplishment in the real world by emptying out my pockets and listening to good music! Some fine Yidden with some mighty fine music get a few bucks for the downloads too

Re: When you hit 90 (B"H!!) the Satan goes nuts! 27 Jul 2010 21:07 #75522

• Yosef Hatzadik
  • Platinum Boarder
  • A GYE'er since 2010
Guard: Maybe if you update the GYE Music Page with all the latest good Jewish Music ppl will donate there celebratory funds to GYE?

On second thought, how about suggesting that along with a L'chaim in Bardy's Pub, all celebrants also make a donation (based on their individual financial means. $1.00 - $1,000,000.00 (or even $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.00 after all even that is less than what GYE is worth!))  Just click the paypal icon on the side of GYE's homepage.....

Re: When you hit 90 (B"H!!) the Satan goes nuts! 29 Jul 2010 19:48 #75686

• yedid_nefesh
Yashar Koiach!

Tizkeh Lmitzvot!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.37 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes