Welcome, Guest

Still Going But Scared
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Still Going But Scared 1277 Views

Still Going But Scared 27 Jul 2010 04:42 #75429

• poshut yid
  • Current streak: 3 days
  • Senior Boarder
Well Chevrah
I am on day 13 and B"H still on the wagon. Everyday is still a challenge and I still am having problems connecting to Hashem.
With help it will start to come together!
P.Y.
Last Edit: by .

Re: Still Going But Scared 27 Jul 2010 04:45 #75431

• Sturggle
  • Current streak: 178 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Everyday is a challenge.
Isn't that great?!
We can rise to the challenge
and grow tremendously!
1 day is great, 13 one days! B"H!

Re: Still Going But Scared 28 Jul 2010 15:15 #75587

• poshut yid
  • Current streak: 3 days
  • Senior Boarder
Thank you. Today I am having a little bit of a hard time. I feel like I am slipping even though I have not done anything yet, I just have a bad feeling and dont know how I am going to handle it! The flip side is today is day 15!

Re: Still Going But Scared 01 Aug 2010 22:27 #75833

• Ineedhelp!!
  • Platinum Boarder
A Poshuta Yidde,

Baruch Hashem we know we cant do this on our own. And because we cant do this on our own, you know who we have to humbly turn to help us?? That's right! God. I used to know that I was powerless but never knew what to do because I was powerless. But that brings me to step 2. If I cant help myself then ONLY a power greater than myself can help me.

Now, lust is a power greater than myself but thats only because I give it the power to rule over me. I give lust the oxygen to breathe. But God, He has His power NO MATTER WHAT! Weather I give it to Him or not. Weather I pay attention to Him or not. And even if I dont pay attention to Him, I know that He still loves me and cares for me. But when I realize that He is not only a big part of my life, but IS my life, everything just looks better and tatses sweeter and I no longer need to resort to lust to give my power to.

So how you holding up PY??

-Yiddle
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes