Welcome, Guest
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Saved 1311 Views

Saved 16 Jul 2010 02:22 #74342

• poshut yid
  • Current streak: 3 days
  • Senior Boarder
I think GYE just saved me from being nichshal!! I dont know what will happen later but for now (one hour at a time) I may be safe! Let me explain. I was going to go somewhere which would be really bad for me but I had made a commitment to read the chizuk email every day. I read it and now have chizuk not to go. Although I want to go (my yetzer harah), I also now that if I go I will be going down hill big time in my ruchnius. My yetzer says, so what you went before you've done that before, whats the big deal. You got up before, so you'll get up tomorrow!

I SAY NO!!!!!! I am not going, and even if tomorrow I have the yetzer to act out at least I know that tonight I did not give in and that is worth something.

Thank you all.

P.Y.

P.S> i
Last Edit: by .

Re: Saved 16 Jul 2010 17:19 #74434

• Steve
  • Current streak: 5034 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I
dear HOLY Yid.

WOW! What an INSPIRATION you are to us!!

What you just did was NOT POSHUT, Reb Yid. Not poshut in the least!

Keep on moving FORWARD!! May HKBH continue to give you strength to withstand the tests!!

D'Ja hear that, everybody!! If POSHUT can do it, SO CAN WE!!

Thanx!!
No one is so small that he can not give help, and no one is so big that he doesn't need it.

Kol HaOlam Kulo, Gesher Tzar Meod, V'HaIkkar: Lo L'Pacheid Klal.
Last Edit: by .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes