Welcome, Guest

" Intentionally viewing improper sites" what does this mean?
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: " Intentionally viewing improper sites" what does this mean? 1282 Views

" Intentionally viewing improper sites" what does this mean? 04 Jun 2010 22:23 #68945

• chazakchazak
in one of the criteria for a "fall" it lists  "Intentionally viewing improper sites."  What about if you intentionally search for inappropriate images on Google?  Is that considered " Intentionally viewing improper sites" even though Google is not necessarily an improper site?  If someone could fill me in that would be great.
Last Edit: by .

Re: " Intentionally viewing improper sites" what does this mean? 06 Jun 2010 02:22 #68963

• Ineedhelp!!
  • Platinum Boarder
Ya I am pretty sure that would constitutes a fall...Its the same thing as going to a bad site.

Re: " Intentionally viewing improper sites" what does this mean? 06 Jun 2010 04:15 #68981

• chazakchazak
Thanks Yiddle.  If that's the case, I think the wording of that rule should be changed to "intentionally viewing improper web PAGES," because as it stands it is potentially confusing and unclear.

Re: " Intentionally viewing improper sites" what does this mean? 06 Jun 2010 04:29 #68986

• Ineedhelp!!
  • Platinum Boarder
We'll bring it up at the next board meeting  ;D

So chazakchazak are you new here?

Why not introduce yourself?

-Yiddle
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes