Welcome, Guest

OUR TRIP TO THE STATES
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: OUR TRIP TO THE STATES 1546 Views

OUR TRIP TO THE STATES 17 May 2010 11:42 #65818

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
The long-awaited fund-raising trip is finally around the corner... Me and my partner plan on leaving a few days after Shavuos and we'll be in the N.Y, Lakewood and Baltimore area, be"H, for about a week.

If anyone would like to help sponsor the trip, tickets, taxis, miscellaneous costs, it would be a big zechus - and a big help for us  :D (Please use the Paypal options on the right side of the website). Who knows, this may be your last chance to donate to GYE... maybe after this trip we'll never need to make an appeal again 

Also, anyone who knows any wealthy people who they believe might be warm to helping us grow and could perhaps have some way to get us a meeting with them, please let me know at eyes.guard@gmail.com.

I am in the process of preparing a presentation for the meetings we go to, and I am convinced that any erliche yid that we meet with will be very impressed and convinced that our cause is extremely important.

Thank you for any help.

P.S. I may be less responsive to e-mails, messages on the forum, etc. in the coming two weeks or so, as I finish preparations for the big trip - and of-course, while on the trip. I hope I can somehow find time to send the daily chizuk e-mails, but even that may not be possible for a day here and there.

P.P.S. Please daven for the success of our trip, as our success is the success of Klal Yisrael in dealing with these impossible tests. It's all Hashem, all the time. Please put in a good word for us in your daily prayers. Thanks!
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: 17 May 2010 13:09 by .

Re: OUR TRIP TO THE STATES 17 May 2010 13:23 #65825

• Chazak Amenu
  • Current streak: 378 days
  • Platinum Boarder
wow! exciting will keep davening for your success!
Last Edit: by .

Re: OUR TRIP TO THE STATES 17 May 2010 16:02 #65867

• commando612
Guard, lots of success ! Just a reminder of some relevant TSA airport rules:

1) no Bayonets allowed in carry-on luggage
2) no more than 3 ounces of Woodford
Last Edit: 17 May 2010 18:24 by .

Re: OUR TRIP TO THE STATES 17 May 2010 16:14 #65872

• me3
  • Current streak: 97 days
  • Platinum Boarder
guardureyes wrote on 17 May 2010 11:42:

... Me and my partner plan on leaving a few days after Shavuos

Aha! So that's the way it is with you! I never would have guessed! And there you go giving mussar to everybody else like you are all high and mighty, and now this revalation!

(You can delete this I just couldn't resist)

Re: OUR TRIP TO THE STATES 17 May 2010 17:04 #65884

• bardichev
which gadol of note would you like to visit??

Re: OUR TRIP TO THE STATES 17 May 2010 20:50 #65901

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
bardichev wrote on 17 May 2010 17:04:

which gadol of note would you like to visit??

Hmmm...  How about asking "which gevir would you like to visit?"  ;D
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes