Welcome, Guest
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Bruce's Battle 29161 Views

Re: Bruce's Battle 10 Jan 2010 12:49 #44014

• imtrying25
  • Current streak: 16 days
  • Platinum Boarder
;D
Last Edit: by .

Re: Bruce's Battle 10 Jan 2010 12:55 #44016

• tobefree
BH

Hi , I am new to forum ,

How does one make a post onto forum?

Re: Bruce's Battle 10 Jan 2010 15:10 #44045

• imtrying25
  • Current streak: 16 days
  • Platinum Boarder
tobefree wrote on 10 Jan 2010 12:55:

BH

Hi , I am new to forum ,

How does one make a post onto forum?
well i see you learnded how to post. To start your own topic just go to a secton and on the top theres a start a new topic link hit on thsat and your ready to go.

Re: Bruce's Battle 10 Jan 2010 21:20 #44157

I can't stand it when people don't read instructions. See the "Help" link above?

As for what's going on with me, that tramp is back but I'm still clean. It's not even triggering anymore. I just want the filthy ho-bag out of my house. It's more a matter of being uncomfortable than triggered.

The annoying thing is that I haven't even had a chance to confront that man-whore roommate of mine because he's either locked in his room with that dirty excuse for a girl or he just isn't here.

This BS has to end.

Re: Bruce's Battle 11 Jan 2010 01:55 #44239

• silentbattle
  • Current streak: 1628 days
  • Platinum Boarder
hey, Bruce, just wanted to say that it's awesome that you're breaking 30, even with all the stuff going on!

You rock!

Re: Bruce's Battle 11 Jan 2010 03:06 #44249

Well, I am listening to Megadeth right now...

Re: Bruce's Battle 11 Jan 2010 04:56 #44254

• habaletaher
  • Current streak: 23 days
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey Bruce,

Many moons ago a good friend of mine went to a Megadeth show in Memphis. After the show hundreds of people were crowding the barricades to see them as they came out of the concert hall. My buddy knew that Dave Mustaine wa Jewish, and saw he was not going to get a chance to get close to him, so as they were walking out he screams out "Shema Yisrael Ha-shem Elokeinu Ha-shem Echad!" Dave Mustaine stops and says "Who said that?" He tells my buddy to hop the barricade and he got to hang out with them that night for the afterparty.

Point is, when you're not feeling like you are connecting with The Real Star, just call out a little louder, He'll see you, and you can enjoy the afterparty!!!

Re: Bruce's Battle 11 Jan 2010 08:42 #44288

• kollel guy
  • Current streak: 15 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Many moons ago a good friend of mine went to a Megadeth show in Memphis. After the show hundreds of people were crowding the barricades to see them as they came out of the concert hall. My buddy knew that Dave Mustaine wa Jewish, and saw he was not going to get a chance to get close to him, so as they were walking out he screams out "Shema Yisrael Ha-shem Elokeinu Ha-shem Echad!" Dave Mustaine stops and says "Who said that?" He tells my buddy to hop the barricade and he got to hang out with them that night for the afterparty.
That's a very cool story.
I know someone who hangs out with the guy from Disturbed. Dramin I think his name is. He say he has no doubt that one day he'll be back.
Maybe one day when they're all chassidish, they'll get together and make a metal B'simcha album or something.

Re: Bruce's Battle 11 Jan 2010 14:58 #44337

• silentbattle
  • Current streak: 1628 days
  • Platinum Boarder
habaletaher wrote on 11 Jan 2010 04:56:

Hey Bruce,

Point is, when you're not feeling like you are connecting with The Real Star, just call out a little louder, He'll see you, and you can enjoy the afterparty!!!

Wow - that's a beautiful way to put it...you just a took a beautiful story, and made it even more wonderful!

And the best part is, that Bruce is already calling out, in the best way possible!

Re: Bruce's Battle 12 Jan 2010 02:36 #44631

OK, I guess somebody didn't get that little memo I sent out.

NOW THERE'S 2 OF EM HERE!

ugh.........

what do you want from me?

Re: Bruce's Battle 12 Jan 2010 02:43 #44634

• Cleareyes613
  • Current streak: 272 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Sorry to hear Bruce. Can u go for a walk or perhaps drown out the noise with headphones.

Acting out will not make the people upstairs disappear.

Re: Bruce's Battle 12 Jan 2010 02:57 #44636

I've got the heavy metal blaring.

For the record, I do listen to other genres.

Re: Bruce's Battle 12 Jan 2010 03:20 #44638

• WeWillNotBeForsaken
The music that I listen to isn't so "kosher" - but then again, if it helps me, maybe it is - its been a looooooong day.
You r in one tough situation.
Maybe you should put on some real yeshivish music to scare them away (yeshiva boys choir? - I dont really know jewish music).
Good Luck!

Re: Bruce's Battle 12 Jan 2010 03:47 #44645

I don't know it nor do I own it and I'm proud of that.

The stuff makes me cringe.

Re: Bruce's Battle 12 Jan 2010 04:35 #44664

I've been slipping daily for a while now.

Go somewhere I shouldn't or do something I shouldn't, see something I shouldn't, read something I shouldn't, think something I shouldn't....every day.

It's only a minute or two each time. Not far enough for a fall, but crap.

C.R.A.P.

I hate the media.

Time to create page: 0.47 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes