Welcome, Guest

THERE WAS NO TURNING BACK...
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: THERE WAS NO TURNING BACK... 1588 Views

THERE WAS NO TURNING BACK... 22 Mar 2010 23:37 #59317

• Kedusha252
  • Current streak: 18 days
  • Fresh Boarder
Dear members of this forum,
:o
Well, as if to throw my hands up in disgrace, an unexpected fall hit me today.  I did not wake up in the morning and willingly decide to fail today but it happened.  The fall today was basically finishing touches on lustful feelings that I was having last night as can be seen from my previous post entitled "I'm not sure if this too private to post but..."  Basically, my taiva was already revved up last night to the point where this afternoon I only needed just a small thing such as seeing a pritzus advertisment in the street to set my taiva off to a point of no return.

Anyway, like after every fall there is always some new strength that comes out of it.  After my fall I called Elya and we talked then I called a person named Dovid from Monsey who insisted that I call him whenever I'm feeling weak.  Anyhow, here we go back to the drawing board at day 1 which starts right now.

Soon enough I will be back to the way I was.

TrueRatzon.
Last Edit: 22 Mar 2010 23:39 by .

Re: THERE WAS NO TURNING BACK... 23 Mar 2010 01:54 #59327

• bardichev
Say 100 times
FELL SHMELL

And get back on the truck
Last Edit: by .

Re: THERE WAS NO TURNING BACK... 23 Mar 2010 09:05 #59359

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
did you implement the fences that we suggested, tzadik?
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: by .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes