Welcome, Guest

YOU KNOW THINGS ARE GETTING TOUGH WHEN...
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: YOU KNOW THINGS ARE GETTING TOUGH WHEN... 1769 Views

YOU KNOW THINGS ARE GETTING TOUGH WHEN... 08 Mar 2010 19:27 #56978

• Kedusha252
  • Current streak: 18 days
  • Fresh Boarder
Dear Heiligher members of this forum, 

Hello, I am new to this forum.  I broke my streak of 26 days two weeks ago and I am in the midst of a new 15 day streak on my way to 90 days iy"H. 

It's amazing how sometimes the taiva of viewing improper things can be tucked away, not surface at all and be a non-issue and then boom, at other times it can be relentless and not let a person sleep without demanding its fill. 

You know things are getting tough when you are in a public library and you have the brazeness to quickly search google images (yimach shimo v'zichro) for some improper images.  Well that's what I just did about one minute ago so I decided to quickly jump into this forum and give a shout out for some chizuk for myself and to give chizuk to others as well. 

Always remember to stay strong and enjoy the nice weather if you are in New York and have been through a cold winter.  Let's bring on the cheirus of Pesach feeling great both outward and within!

TrueRatzon!
Last Edit: by .

Re: YOU KNOW THINGS ARE GETTING TOUGH WHEN... 08 Mar 2010 19:32 #56980

• bardichev
HEY TZADDIK!!

GOOOOOOOOOGLE IMAGES IS THE DOORSTEP TO GEHHENOMS PATH

GO AWAY FROM GOOOOGLE IMAGES

IF YOU NEED THE LIBRARY GET IN AND GET OUT AS SOON AS YOU CAN

NEXT IT IS GETTING WARMER

IN MY SLICE OF THE EAST COAST THE PRUTZUS ARE HITTING THE STREET SO BE FORWARNED!!!!

WHATEVER YOU DO KEEP ON TRUCKING!!

Re: YOU KNOW THINGS ARE GETTING TOUGH WHEN... 08 Mar 2010 19:34 #56983

• Cleareyes613
  • Current streak: 272 days
  • Platinum Boarder
TR - I hear you loud and clear.

For me its not just the days clean. If I'm put in a sitaution that I have fell to in the past, even with plenty of clean days under my belt, that feeling of falling comes back.

If the last time u were in a public library u googled images then be prepared for that urge upon your visit. Upon 3 successful visits the urge should die down somewhat.

No more falls, one day at a time.

Re: YOU KNOW THINGS ARE GETTING TOUGH WHEN... 08 Mar 2010 19:57 #56987

• Yosef Hatzadik
  • Platinum Boarder
  • A GYE'er since 2010
TrueRatzon wrote on 08 Mar 2010 19:27:

Dear Heiligher members of this forum, 

I broke my streak of 26 days two weeks ago and I am in the midst of a new 15 day streak on my way to 90 days iy"H. 

....... and to give chizuk to others as well. 

TrueRatzon!

WOW!!!

Out of 42 great and holy days only ONE day on the the other side, this surely gives much needed chizuk to the rest of us!

Re: YOU KNOW THINGS ARE GETTING TOUGH WHEN... 10 Mar 2010 05:01 #57278

• Steve
  • Current streak: 5034 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I
Welcome Home, TR. great to have you here.

I agree with Yosef HaTzaddik, dont think of it as just the new 15 days, add the two together and you get 41/42 DAYS! One bloop in an otherwise beautiful pattern!!

KOT!! READ READ READ, POST POST POST.

Using you eyes and fingers for KEDUSHA! What an amazing targeted approach to kapparah!!

Get cozy with the handbooks. And be well,

Steve
No one is so small that he can not give help, and no one is so big that he doesn't need it.

Kol HaOlam Kulo, Gesher Tzar Meod, V'HaIkkar: Lo L'Pacheid Klal.

Re: YOU KNOW THINGS ARE GETTING TOUGH WHEN... 11 Mar 2010 16:29 #57545

• silentbattle
  • Current streak: 1628 days
  • Platinum Boarder
That's incredibly impressive! Leave those urges far behind, and pull right into the GYE parking lot - we have plenty of spots for trucks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes