Welcome, Guest
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Britt's Beyond 34217 Views

Re: La-Briut and Beyond! 31 Dec 2010 19:06 #91504

• me3
  • Current streak: 97 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Hey Jooboy.

I don't know you too well.

I know Briut a lot better.

He doesn't need you to defend him, he's quite capable of representing himself.

I don't insult people I don't like (Well, usually anyway... Ok maybe that whole sentence wasn't true).

Last Edit: by .

Re: La-Briut and Beyond! 31 Dec 2010 19:08 #91505

• jooboy
  • Gold Boarder
Not defending anyone

Just reminding myself who I am and what condition I have.

Re: Britt's Beyond 09 Jan 2011 08:07 #92479

• silentbattle
  • Current streak: 1628 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Hello there, brother. Regarding massages and the like, it sounds like what you're saying is that you're not doing it for Lust, although there is some Lust involved.

Am I being accurate?

Re: Britt's Beyond 10 Jan 2011 04:13 #92619

• ur-a-jew
  • Current streak: 1087 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Britt, hope all is okay.
Help free Sholom Rubashkin by giving him the zechus of Shemiras Eiynayim.  www.guardyoureyes.org/forum/index.php?topic=2809.0
Last Edit: 10 Jan 2011 17:33 by .

Re: Britt's Beyond 13 Jan 2011 16:54 #93137

• me3
  • Current streak: 97 days
  • Platinum Boarder
He's Ok leave him alone for a bit.

Re: Britt's Beyond 14 Jan 2011 17:55 #93297

• briut
  • Current streak: 3 days
  • Platinum Boarder
ANNIVERSARY POST.

Please allow me to share a couple of things very quickly.

First, I just passed my one year anniversary here, which is to say about 365 days into a kaballah to stay clean. And to my shock, I've got merely two fallen days, which means 363 clean days KE'H. (And 363 days of a kaballah I thought I was taking on for a mere 12 days. Ha ha ha.) A year ago I would not have thought that a whole year was possible or even advisable. Wow.

But second, before folks go off posting a "sh'koiach" to me, I make a special request. Do it by a private message (click on the cartoon balloon under my username on the left). You see, I'm hoping to keep a very very very low profile on the site these days. I won't go into details, but it involves a possible compromise of my onscreen identity in a very very unfortunate context. (At least, you and I would think it's unfortunate; man plans and G-d laughs....) So I'd rather not be at the front of the line in the postings.

I offer incredible heartfelt thanks to the site & its chief Guard; to the chevra here; and to the health of the friend on whose behalf I took on the 12 days in the first place. AND ACHARON ACHARON CHAVIV, TO TBG'U (THE BIG GUY UPSTAIRS). What a long, strange trip it's been (extra points to those knowing the author).

Good Shabbos, my dear, virtual, keep it brutally honest or get jumped on, caring, chevra. Mi k'amcha yisroel, goy echad ba'aretz.

Bri(t)t and my better-known-but-very-googlable-name.

Re: Britt's Beyond 27 Jan 2021 00:43 #362033

• yeshivaguy
  • Current streak: 6 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Hope ur doing well
Time to create page: 0.40 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes