Welcome, Guest

Momo II: Another try
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Momo II: Another try 55747 Views

Re: Momo II: Another try 23 Sep 2009 18:44 #19902

• jerusalemsexaddict
Rage AT Machine wrote on 23 Sep 2009 18:40:

Momo wrote on 23 Sep 2009 17:56:

Dear "Rage", I see you have anger issues to work on.

What gave it away, MY NAME or was it the jab in the ribs i gave you?

Its Rage ben KaAsan, uri.

i see.

you really had no hope from the start.

its in your blood

and judging by your name,your parents didnt really expect things to change...

but you must break the cycle raja.

embrace the flake within you!
Last Edit: by Aaron1964.

Re: Momo II: Another try 23 Sep 2009 18:46 #19903

• Momo
  • Current streak: 6 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Rage AT Machine wrote on 23 Sep 2009 18:40:

What gave it away, MY NAME or was it the jab in the ribs i gave you?

Both.

While you brought up some very good points, don't you understand that your tone was completely inappropriate, and that just turns people off from listening to the good points you are saying?

(and Uri, I'm trying to make a serious point to Rage, so please tone down the jokes please, at least until I go offline, which will be soon. Thanks.)
Last Edit: by Gotagetbetter19.

Re: Momo II: Another try 23 Sep 2009 18:50 #19905

• Rage AT Machine
okay. i take it back and im sorry for calling you a moron that enjoys wallowing in self pity. You are not. Just by showing up here you have far surpassed 90% of the rest of the population.

welcome back.

i also need to get some work done.

ratm
Last Edit: by Bobjon12.

Re: Momo II: Another try 23 Sep 2009 18:51 #19907

• letakain
  • Platinum Boarder
  • KOTNMW
Momo wrote on 23 Sep 2009 18:22:

Can we move on now?

sure! but i'm gone now. bye!
i'll be over the mechitza!

reassured and happy,
letakain
I am proud of myself today because of who I am becoming with progress, not perfection
one day at a time
I am a pickle, and I'll never be a cucumber again. and pickles are YUM!

my thread: guardyoureyes.com/forum/6-Women-on-the-way-to-90-Days/248941-Letakains-internet-addiction-journal
Last Edit: by Camelhead726.

Re: Momo II: Another try 23 Sep 2009 18:58 #19912

• Momo
  • Platinum Boarder
Now that I've made amends with everyone who's angry at me, and upset with me, and misunderstood me, I can log off.

Uri, you can go wild now. 

Until G-d knows when,
--Momo
Last Edit: by yankynj.

Re: Momo II: Another try 23 Sep 2009 19:34 #19929

• Dov
  • Administrator
Uri wrote on 23 Sep 2009 18:44:

...but you must break the cycle raja.

embrace the flake within you!
Love it. Just plain love it.
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."
Last Edit: by nechie.

Re: Momo II: Another try 23 Sep 2009 19:44 #19937

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 745 days
Until G-d knows when,
--Momo

Momo's saying of the day:

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me alone.
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: by Mj23.

Re: Momo II: Another try 23 Sep 2009 19:48 #19939

• the.guard
And here's a few more...

The red ones are specially for Momo  ;D

* The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt or a flat tire.

* It's always darkest before dawn, so if you're going to steal your neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.

* Always remember that you're unique. Just like everyone else.

* If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of mortgage payments.

* Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

* If at first you don't succeed...Skydiving is not for you.

* Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: 23 Sep 2009 19:53 by McDizzly.

Re: Momo II: Another try 23 Sep 2009 19:59 #19943

• me3
  • Current streak: 97 days
  • Platinum Boarder
And this is Guard trying to be serious
Last Edit: by taryag.

Re: Momo II: Another try 23 Sep 2009 20:26 #19961

• the.guard
Ok, ok, I admit. I'm being bad here. Really not nice. Momo asks for seriousness and I just refuse to take that seriously. What is wrong with me? I think I'm a humor addict. I just can't help myself. I will need to learn to stop struggling with it, and just give it up to Dov to struggle with.

Ok, I'm officially banning myself from momo's thread until I learn better control.

Until G-d knows when,
--Guard
Last Edit: by Gishmaka.

Re: Momo II: Another try 23 Sep 2009 20:34 #19968

• 7yipol
  • Current streak: 3 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • YES HE CAN!
guardureyes wrote on 23 Sep 2009 20:26:

Ok, ok, I admit. I'm being bad here. Really not nice. Momo asks for seriousness and I just refuse to take that seriously. What is wrong with me? I think I'm a humor addict. I just can't help myself. I will need to learn to stop struggling with it, and just give it up to Dov to struggle with.

Ok, I'm officially banning myself from momo's thread until I learn better control.

Until G-d knows when,
--Guard

Well said!
Now outa here!
Hashem is addicted to you! Feel His hugs!"Sheva yipol tzaddik VKUM"
Last Edit: by hoping for better.

Re: Momo II: Another try 23 Sep 2009 20:48 #19976

• Dov
  • Administrator
guardureyes wrote on 23 Sep 2009 18:14:

we are crazy ;D we are crazy;D we are crazy ;D we are crazy ;D we are crazy ;D we are crazy ;D we are crazy ;D we are crazy ;D we are crazy;D we are crazy ;D we are crazy ;D we are crazy ;D we are crazy ;D we are crazy ;D we are crazy ;D we are crazy ;D we are crazy ;D we are crazy ;D we are crazy ;D we are crazy ;D we are crazy ;D we are crazy ;D we are crazy;D we are crazy ;D we are crazy ;D we are crazy ;D we are crazy;D we are crazy ;D we are crazy ;D we are crazy ;D we are crazy ;D we are crazy ;D we are crazy ;D we are crazy ;D we are crazy ;D we are crazy ;D we are crazy ;D we are crazy ;D we are crazy;D we are crazy ;D we are crazy ;D we are crazy ;D we are crazy ;D we are crazy ;D we are crazy ;D we are crazy;D we are crazy  ;D we are crazy ;D
There. I made the necessary corrections to the apparent tyop, oops, I meant typo.
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."
Last Edit: by aszthao5171214590482.

Re: Momo II: Another try 24 Sep 2009 10:00 #20076

• Sturggle
  • Current streak: 178 days
  • Platinum Boarder
I know this is not the place to write this, and it's funny cause I just posted this on Rage's thread...,
but this is what's going on for me and I don't want to keep it inside anymore...

LOL!!
Last Edit: by shemutz13.

Re: Momo II: Another try 24 Sep 2009 10:02 #20077

• Sturggle
  • Current streak: 178 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Momo,

You told Uri he can go wild,
I hope we were all included in that...

Oh, and on a serious note...
You did well today!

What, you're still here on the forum?
You're actually reading this???!!!
Last Edit: by Breakawaynow.

Re: Momo II: Another try 24 Sep 2009 11:00 #20097

• Momo
  • Platinum Boarder
Struggle,

It's good to laugh. Let it out. You don't need my permission.

How do you know I'm reading this? I wasn't until now, when I checked my email.

I should be working, but I'm putting most of my efforts in pulling myself together. My goal is just to make it through the day. If I could, I'd go home and sleep, but that's not possible.

I'm on the forum today because I had to be. I can't imagine what would have happened if Yaakov didn't read my post this morning.

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, see here: http://rehab-my-site.com/guardureyes/forum/index.php?topic=763.msg20059#msg20059
Last Edit: by Tesuvanow5799.
Time to create page: 0.55 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes