Welcome, Guest

Momo II: Another try
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Momo II: Another try 54305 Views

Re: Momo II: Another try 11 Jan 2010 05:10 #44262

• habaletaher
  • Current streak: 23 days
  • Fresh Boarder
Dear Heilige Momo,

Glad to hear your psak, y'all can just move out of the pit stop and head right back into the Nextel Sprint Truck Racing Championship series!!! Sooo glad to hear it!!

And BTW when it says  כִּי שֶׁבַע יִפּוֹל צַדִּיק וָקָם it doesnt really mean only 7 times, but rather 7 is the number that means teva, i.e. it is the teva of the tzaddik to fall, it is only natural, so I'm glad you didn't please don't be afraid to post honestly when you fall, no one here is judging you in any way (but I do hear the point that it is harder to post honestly after multiple people met you/know you!)

Keep on Trukkin on the I-90!!!
Last Edit: by .

Re: Momo II: Another try 11 Jan 2010 07:00 #44281

• Momo
  • Current streak: 6 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Thank you all for your support.

Today is day 35 of my znus omer and day 4 of my overeaters-anon omer.  ;D

Re: Momo II: Another try 11 Jan 2010 07:57 #44285

• Sturggle
  • Current streak: 178 days
  • Platinum Boarder
GOOD MORNING MOMO!!!
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Re: Momo II: Another try 11 Jan 2010 08:56 #44293

• Momo
  • Platinum Boarder
sturggle wrote on 11 Jan 2010 07:57:

GOOD MORNING MOMO!!!
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Thanks, you too.

Re: Momo II: Another try 11 Jan 2010 09:17 #44295

• Momo
  • Platinum Boarder
This forum's dead without the girls.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

This sucks.
Suckety suck suck. Suckety suck suck. Suckety suck suck. Suckety suck suck. Suckety suck suck. Suckety suck suck. Suckety suck suck. Suckety suck suck. Suckety suck suck.
Suckety suck suck. Suckety suck suck. Suckety suck suck. Suckety suck suck. Suckety suck suck. Suckety suck suck. Suckety suck suck. Suckety suck suck. Suckety suck suck.
Last Edit: 11 Jan 2010 09:39 by .

Re: Momo II: Another try 11 Jan 2010 10:09 #44304

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
I know it sucks. It really does.  :'(

Sometimes I have to do things I don't want to do. (And I didn't decide on my own either).

I know you can man up to it, Momo!  :D

KOT NMW

We believe in you, Momo! You are the new "hit" of this forum!
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.

Re: Momo II: Another try 11 Jan 2010 11:25 #44307

• Momo
  • Platinum Boarder
Guard, I understand why you did it. I just don't like having my friends yanked away from me.

Also, the idea of collective punishment doesn't sit well with me. I guess you couldn't block specific people from viewing the other sex's forum.

Change is hard for us control types.

Re: Momo II: Another try 11 Jan 2010 15:00 #44339

• silentbattle
  • Current streak: 1628 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Momo - we have to remember that the girls still do care about us, even if they can't say anything...

And we'll have to be there for each other more...which, by the way, is another reason why I sponsored you - so you could know that you had my support. So you could know that I cared about you.

You're doing fantastically!

Re: Momo II: Another try 11 Jan 2010 15:04 #44345

• Momo
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks Silent, but to be honest, I really don't feel like posting anymore.

Uri's gone.

Habib's gone.

7Up is gone.

I might just post if I fall or when I hit my next milestones (50 and 90 days). I'll see.

Maybe this is a good thing. Maybe I should take this opportunity to stop being a forum addict and use this to force me to work instead of posting all the time.

I haven't decided. I'll take it as it comes.

But, whether I post or not, I'll always think of my GYE friends.

Re: Momo II: Another try 11 Jan 2010 15:08 #44349

• silentbattle
  • Platinum Boarder
:'(

What the heck? I understand that you're feeling a loss, but what about the rest of us who care about you?

Re: Momo II: Another try 11 Jan 2010 15:17 #44358

• Momo
  • Platinum Boarder
Oh common.
You can still care.

What am I supposed to post? I'm getting tired of writing: KOT, live for today, today's day number x in my count, love you brother...

Same mantra.

I don't want to discuss this. I haven't decided for sure, I'm just brainstorming.
If I need to post, I will.
If I'd rather call people, I will.
If I'd rather work, I will.

Re: Momo II: Another try 11 Jan 2010 15:19 #44363

• silentbattle
  • Platinum Boarder
OK...do what you need to do. I wish you the best, always.

Re: Momo II: Another try 11 Jan 2010 17:08 #44434

• Steve
  • Current streak: 5034 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I
I'm also not happy, but we gotta change our perspectives to make the best of the new situation.

The girls now have an opportunity to rebuild, to create their own place tailored made for them.

It's more obvious for them cuz they're building from the ground up.

But we ALSO have an opportunity to rebuild. To refocus. We can band together and grow and support in our own, also unique way.

And you, Momo, are a gifted, sensitive man with a lot to offer the world, and us GYE guys. Please cont to be yourself - there's a bunch of new friends joining daily looking for veterans like you to guide them.

Like Habib, if you need it, take YOUR short break. I'm confident the Momo we know and love will be back, as energetic and enthusiastic as always, if not more so.

YOU ARE STILL SOMEONE SPECIAL!!

C'mon Momo, Give us a SMILE!  ;D

No one is so small that he can not give help, and no one is so big that he doesn't need it.

Kol HaOlam Kulo, Gesher Tzar Meod, V'HaIkkar: Lo L'Pacheid Klal.

Re: Momo II: Another try 12 Jan 2010 12:38 #44714

• Momo
  • Platinum Boarder
Guys,
Day 36.
I'm under stress because I have a lot of work to do and am shell-shocked. I am not working. I am too panicked to start working, as crazy and illogical as that sounds.
Instead, I've been surfing around, which we know is bad for us...
Anybody there?

Re: Momo II: Another try 12 Jan 2010 14:11 #44731

• WeWillNotBeForsaken
Hey -
Due to the fact that I've not done anything really constructive in the past 24 hours (besides sleep - and even that not enough), I'm up and around!!!
It seems lots of people here are having trouble these days.

I sort of know what you mean about the work - sometimes I have SO much stuff that I have to do, I end up just mulling around in a daze because I have no clue where to even start!
I guess that's one more thing we have in common in our struggles.
Hang in there!
Time to create page: 0.65 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes