Welcome, Guest

Momo II: Another try
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Momo II: Another try 54336 Views

Re: Momo II: Another try 30 Dec 2009 05:55 #39831

• Momo
  • Current streak: 6 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi 'yall!

Thanks to everyone who posted yesterday, especially Steve. Wow, you get chizuk from me? I'm honored to have you on board the Momo-mobile!

Uri, please behave yourself.  Don't you DARE get yourself kicked off this forum! if you do, I'll have to hunt you down and kick your butt!

Re yesterday, I recovered. No more slips!

I've done 22 days, so today is day number 23.

Stay strong everyone. Mashiach IS coming, and soon.

Remember to live today to the fullest!

Viva la revolution!
Last Edit: by joyfulrabbit15.

Re: Momo II: Another try 30 Dec 2009 05:58 #39832

• TrYiNg
KOT MOMO!
Last Edit: by healingwolf35.

Re: Momo II: Another try 30 Dec 2009 06:01 #39835

• Momo
  • Platinum Boarder
habib613 wrote on 30 Dec 2009 05:50:

GM MOMO!!!!
u always at work by 7.45?
crazy...

Not every day, but many days. That lets me leave at 5:00 pm instead of 6:00 pm.
Last Edit: by User2.

Re: Momo II: Another try 30 Dec 2009 06:03 #39837

• habaletaher
  • Current streak: 23 days
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey Momo,

Thanks for the chizzuk yesterday, I really needed it! May 23 be a slam dunk for you (Le Bron James - 23)!

Haba
Last Edit: by Upstate.

Re: Momo II: Another try 30 Dec 2009 11:31 #39893

• imtrying25
  • Current streak: 16 days
  • Platinum Boarder
habaletaher wrote on 30 Dec 2009 06:03:

Hey Momo,

Thanks for the chizzuk yesterday, I really needed it! May 23 be a slam dunk for you (Le Bron James - 23)!

Haba
MICHAEL JORDAN!! > > > > > > > > :D

Momo happy to hear your feeling better. KOT.
Last Edit: by renewedkangaroo06.

Re: Momo II: Another try 30 Dec 2009 15:21 #40009

• letakain
  • Platinum Boarder
  • KOTNMW
gm, momo! gotta go daven! so proud that you stayed strong yesterday!
I am proud of myself today because of who I am becoming with progress, not perfection
one day at a time
I am a pickle, and I'll never be a cucumber again. and pickles are YUM!

my thread: guardyoureyes.com/forum/6-Women-on-the-way-to-90-Days/248941-Letakains-internet-addiction-journal
Last Edit: by pleasedunicorn08.

Re: Momo II: Another try 30 Dec 2009 15:28 #40010

• habib613
momo?
how was your day?
you haven't posted in forever!
Last Edit: by livelyviper30.

Re: Momo II: Another try 30 Dec 2009 15:30 #40011

• Momo
  • Platinum Boarder
habib613 wrote on 30 Dec 2009 15:28:

momo?
how was your day?
you haven't posted in forever!

LOL.
Michael Jordan day (number 23) going well (do you expect anything else from MJ?).
I actually worked today, and got quite a bit done. Yay!
Last Edit: by DeletedUser12644.

Re: Momo II: Another try 30 Dec 2009 15:32 #40012

• habib613
k, good!
that's great.

it's so funny, cuz i never realized how much time there was in the day until i stopped watching movies and all that.
so it's great that you used all that time today to work!
Last Edit: by renewedgoldfish14.

Re: Momo II: Another try 30 Dec 2009 15:35 #40013

• imtrying25
  • Platinum Boarder
Momo! Happy to hear your day went well. KOTNMW!
Last Edit: by Livelyhawk36.

Re: Momo II: Another try 30 Dec 2009 15:41 #40019

• habib613
wow...
Last Edit: by optimisticcheetah58.

Re: Momo II: Another try 30 Dec 2009 15:48 #40020

• imtrying25
  • Platinum Boarder
Rage ATM wrote on 30 Dec 2009 15:39:

my boss' daughter is taking a class in college in philosophy and she is going over the debate of whether we really have free choice in this world or whether our lives are completely dictated by the circumstances we are presented...in other words, if you take any person and out them through the exact circumstances they will b ethe same way...she came into my office and said "rage, what do you think about this topic"...i said, "how did you know my name was rage?" no, just joking...i said that i strongly believe that we have the inner power to make ourselves anything, our surrounding notwithstanding" and she said why (philoosphers can get away with saying why to everything you say...philosophers and my 6 year old)...i said, "momo"...she said "why"...i said i have met people that the odds were stacked up against them..this guy that the world was stacked up against him, every atom in the universe declared, "this person is condemned to be unhappy" and this person did not let it happen...he revolted...and he changed the course of the universe...momo, i know the road ahead is long but what you have already accomplished is nothing short of מעשה בראשית....you have brought to life this amazing person that moves each and every person on this forum and can in fact move mountains...and for that YOU ARE TRULY SOMEONE SPECIAL

Beautiful Rage beautiful. And momo YOU ARE SOMEONE SPECIAL. And dont let anyone tell you different!!!!
Last Edit: by upbeatcheetah65.

Re: Momo II: Another try 30 Dec 2009 15:52 #40023

• Momo
  • Platinum Boarder

my boss' daughter is taking a class in college in philosophy and she is going over the debate of whether we really have free choice in this world or whether our lives are completely dictated by the circumstances we are presented...in other words, if you take any person and out them through the exact circumstances they will b ethe same way...she came into my office and said "rage, what do you think about this topic"...i said, "how did you know my name was rage?" no, just joking...i said that i strongly believe that we have the inner power to make ourselves anything, our surrounding notwithstanding" and she said why (philoosphers can get away with saying why to everything you say...philosophers and my 6 year old)...i said, "momo"...she said "why"...i said i have met people that the odds were stacked up against them..this guy that the world was stacked up against him, every atom in the universe declared, "this person is condemned to be unhappy" and this person did not let it happen...he revolted...and he changed the course of the universe...momo, i know the road ahead is long but what you have already accomplished is nothing short of מעשה בראשית....you have brought to life this amazing person that moves each and every person on this forum and can in fact move mountains...and for that YOU ARE TRULY SOMEONE SPECIAL

Wow indeed. I'm so moved, almost to tears. Thank you so much. It means so much.

By the way, I (and everyone else here) have the same amount of respect for you
Last Edit: by goodmen.

Re: Momo II: Another try 30 Dec 2009 15:55 #40025

• kedusha
  • Current streak: 717 days
  • Administrator

...she came into my office and said "rage, what do you think about this topic"...i said, "how did you know my name was rage?"

I was wondering the same thing!
Just as an alcoholic needs to avoid that first sip, a lust addict needs to avoid that first slip.Slip today? No way! ;)Fall today? No way, Jose'!
Last Edit: by freepanther26.

Re: Momo II: Another try 30 Dec 2009 15:57 #40028

• imtrying25
  • Platinum Boarder
Kedusha wrote on 30 Dec 2009 15:55:

...she came into my office and said "rage, what do you think about this topic"...i said, "how did you know my name was rage?"

I was wondering the same thing!
If you guys think that Rage is just a pen name you'll in for a suprise. The Maharal explains that a name is the essnce of who we are. Rage is Rage on the forum and in real life. If anything hes more Rage in real life.
Last Edit: by optimistichippo14.
Time to create page: 0.55 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes