Welcome, Guest

free calls for 12 steps!
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: free calls for 12 steps! 1613 Views

free calls for 12 steps! 24 Jan 2010 00:45 #47895

• aaron
  • Gold Boarder
Dear Rebbes of GYE,

Great News! After much research, I have found a great program that allows a person up to 300 minutes free per week of calls within the USA (from anywhere in the world I think). Given that most 12 step groups meet 4 times a week and are about an hour each, this  program would cover all expenses and minutes needed for these groups!

How it Works: It basically is a phone that works through the internet instead of a normal telephone line. This means that one will need speakers (and a mic to contribute) to run the program.

Benefits: This program is extremely helpful for those who worry about financial commitment to a large phone plan or confidentiality concerning their need for help. Using this program for the phone conferences will not rack up a phone bill or minutes on one's account. This is perfect for those not already paying for their own phone usage (yeshiva bochrim) or people' whose spouses occasionally look at the phone bill.

No spyware, no spam. It is incredibly easy to use. No need to enter credit card or billing information. It works even with intense k9 filtering on my computer ( no website exceptions needed to be made) and has great call quality.

Steps:
1. Download/install the program from www.voipcheap.com.
2. Make a username through the program ( no credit card needed)
3. Punch in the phone number desired and walla!

That's it!

I thought that the olam should know about it with the upcoming restart of Duvid Chayim's group. I'm eagerly awaiting the sessions and can't wait to become a part of such a holy chevra.

Maybe we could mention it in one of the daily e-mails?

Thank you so much for your time,
                      "BeReal"
"Master of the World, Tate Zise Helige Tate......."

Changing the world one person, one smile at a time -- starting with me ;D

www.guardyoureyes.org/forum/index.php?topic=2590.0
Last Edit: by .

Re: free calls for 12 steps! 24 Jan 2010 00:53 #47896

• Ineedhelp!!
  • Platinum Boarder
Thats really great! I did Duvid Chaim's group already and had this exact same issue. I couldnt find a solution so I was forced to spend money on a new phone and a new plan. If I had this I would saved alot of money. Baruch Hashem you found it so now people will not have this problem in the future. Yous hear that GYE!! There is no excure now! Get on this thing and get on a 12 step program!

Thanks again.

-Yiddle
Last Edit: by .

Re: free calls for 12 steps! 24 Jan 2010 00:59 #47899

• aaron
  • Gold Boarder
B"H I'm glad to hear I'm not alone. i think this would greatly enhance all of the community. Please consider this GYE!!

Just curious, if you could just comment with your name if you end up downloading so that everyone can see that this is an important link for GYE to make known.
"Master of the World, Tate Zise Helige Tate......."

Changing the world one person, one smile at a time -- starting with me ;D

www.guardyoureyes.org/forum/index.php?topic=2590.0
Last Edit: 24 Jan 2010 01:19 by .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes