Welcome, Guest

bardichev's battle
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: bardichev's battle 169907 Views

Re: bardichev's battle 01 Jul 2009 16:38 #7891

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
Mr. Bar D. Chev,

I just want to say, I love your STYLE. You have such a unique way of expressing yourself to bring a smile to anyone who reads your posts! So refreshing!
;D
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: by abigael.

Re: bardichev's battle 01 Jul 2009 18:17 #7912

• battleworn
Berdichev my heiliege brother, I just read all these posts. I honestly thing it's been quite a good few years since the last time I laughed this hard.  Hashem should bentsh you with everything you need and you should always be bisimcha!
Last Edit: by newari.

Re: bardichev's battle 01 Jul 2009 18:40 #7916

• battleworn
I don't mean to c"v give the rebbe mussur, but I think that as "in-house-rebbe" it's your duty to welcome the newcomers. Everyone knows that you always do exactly that but now "kosher eyes" is standing there for two days waiting for the rebbe to welcome him. 
Last Edit: by joefathers1.

Re: bardichev's battle 01 Jul 2009 19:39 #7921

• bardichev
im becoming a popular rebbe
a royal welcome is on order

let me squeeze my way out of this elevator

b

Last Edit: by Stranger.

Re: bardichev's battle 02 Jul 2009 14:15 #7988

• bardichev
HELLO ALL INEED T BE AWAY FROM MY COMPUTER FOR A BIT

E.L. C.U.@5
b
Last Edit: by JackandJill.

Re: bardichev's battle 02 Jul 2009 14:39 #7993

• Noorah BAmram
  • Current streak: 3710 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks for letting the olam know! We won't send out the k9's
[b]כי שבע יפול צדיק וקם[/b] 
A Tzadik is he who continues to  bounce back after he hits bottom, even a hundred times !!!!!Rav Don Segal Shlita
Last Edit: by .

Re: bardichev's battle 03 Jul 2009 01:58 #8044

• yetzertov
S'A Bardichev,

As you know, I OWE you a chassishe vort in honor of your madrega. I am copying it from the Gutnick Chumash. Enjoy it.

Pesach sheni, which is a compensation or correction for a prior shortcoming, represents the path of teshuva. Teshuva is unique in two respects:

a. Through observing the mitzvos, a person spiritually elevates and refines the physical world which he comes into contact with, but he is only able to elevate the permissible and not the forbidden. Through teshuva, however, even a person's intentional transgressions are tranformed to merits (Yoma 86b).

b. The spiritual effect of mitzvah observance on a person is cumulative. It thus takes many years of persistent effort and loyal adherence for a person to elevate himself to spiritual heights. On the other hand, teshuva is an instantaneous spiritual "leap" of quantum proportions, wherey a person can undergo a complete tranformation in just one moment. As the Talmud states, "There are those that acquire their portion in the next world in many years, and there are those that acquire in just one moment (Avoda Zarah 17a).

The above two qualities of teshuva are seen in the differences between the Second Pesach and the First:

a. Chametz represents the evil and the forbidden. Nevertheless, during the Second Pesach, "one may keep both chametz and matzah in the home" (Rashi to Bamidbar 9:10), alluding to the fact that teshuva can spiritually elevate a person's past forbidden acts.

b. The First Pesach spans an entire week, suggesting a gradual spiritual ascent through the course of time. The Second Pesach, however, lasts just one day, alluding to the power of teshuva to transform a person in a single instant.
Last Edit: 03 Jul 2009 14:52 by Sammy.

Re: bardichev's battle 03 Jul 2009 10:40 #8066

• the.guard
Wow, it's amazing that Hashem helped me launch the two GYE handbooks on PESACH SHEINI! Now I am seeing even more how perfect a day it was for that!
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: by RebYid90.

Re: bardichev's battle 07 Jul 2009 14:27 #8311

• bardichev
TODAY IS THE YARTZEIT OF THE HEILIGER OHR HACHAIM HAKADOSH

FIRST OF ALL IN HIS ZECHUS WE SHOULD BE ZOCHE TO GO "BE-OR HA-CHAIM"

THERE IS A WONDERFUL SHTIKKEL OHR HACHAIM HAKADOSH
IN PARSHAS KI SAVO BY THE PARSHA OF VIDDUI MASSEROS/BIKKURIM

WE ALSO SAY IT IN THE HAGADAH SHEL PESACH

"VANITZAK" SCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRREAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

scream out to hashem to remove the yh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

b
Last Edit: by iarwain1.

Re: bardichev's battle 07 Jul 2009 16:00 #8315

• the.guard
I think the "SCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRREAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!" needs more "E"s...

As Duvid Chaim always says, this is a dis-ease. When we feel uneasy we act out. We need more "ease  ;D
Last Edit: by dafhadash.

Re: bardichev's battle 07 Jul 2009 16:11 #8316

• battleworn
I think the "SCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRREAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!" needs more "E"s...

Rabeinu, I wonder if you yourself realize what a powerful vort you are saying! The more ease, the more you scream.
Last Edit: by had2000.

Re: bardichev's battle 07 Jul 2009 16:16 #8317

• the.guard
Beautiful! Is that like "V'gilu bi'rada"?

Maybe elaborate a little Battleworn, I want to understand more (and I'm sure everyone else does too)  :D
Last Edit: by z67.

Re: bardichev's battle 07 Jul 2009 16:48 #8322

• battleworn
It's not for על רגל אחת but bli neder I'll try to explain it within a few days. Now I can just tell you, that I learned this lesson well and I learned it the hard way!
Last Edit: by .

Re: bardichev's battle 07 Jul 2009 17:19 #8323

• bardichev
I do not have the exact lashon of the ohr hachaim in front of me so i only paraphrased what i remember by heart.

the ease is a very important yesod it was very cool that you picked it up.

it was not inteneded but as noorah says (another lchaim)

nikarin divrei emes

so lets take it EEEEEEEEEEEEasy

I  sometimes feel that we fight so hard it has a boomerang effect (or is it affect not sure)

I am not sure I would call it surrender it is more like you did all that you can do let Hashem do it for you now.

RabboisaIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

we need to learn from the heiliger tzaddik noorah( our tzaddik) that with simcha and a healty attitude we can fight the YH

from the REAL Reb Amram we NEED to learn;

HERE GOES

we  have no HASAGAH of the kedusha of the tzaddikim of previous generation let alone the kedusha and the tzidkus and the YEDIOS HATORAH

of the AMORAIM  AMORAIM GEVALDDDDDDDDDDDDD

yet what did he do bsaaas nisaayon philosophy nope.sit down to a gemara nope again. drink woodford again no.meditate no no no !!

HE SCREEEEEEAMED  GEVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALDDDD

in yiddish there is a saying

oib ess tut vey shrait men

b

Last Edit: 07 Jul 2009 18:29 by dordeiyou.

Re: bardichev's battle 07 Jul 2009 19:48 #8326

• yechidah
Heiliger Bardichev,

Simcha & looking at a Yid's good side.

Hasgacha brought you that wonderful name.

It says many many times -Vayidaber Hashem El Moishe Laymoir

But it only says once -Vayadaber Moshe El Hashem Laymoir

Where?

In this week's Parsha

Why?

The Bardichiver in his holy words in his Ahavas Yisroel style says why.

I learned Kedushas Levi years ago and I need to review it.

Keep it close to you.

The spark of the bardichiver is in you-ready to ignite the world with Ahavas Yisroel!!!
Last Edit: by Improving6475.
Time to create page: 0.52 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes