Welcome, Guest

bardichev's battle
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: bardichev's battle 169900 Views

Re: bardichev's battle 05 Dec 2011 11:09 #127685

• Old Freind
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Gold Boarder
Does anyone realise that BARDITCHEV was just a figment of our immagination?

No, misspelled capitalized truck driver, would have such tamtzis to them, such עומק.

We are not any more sober as a result of his broken capslock, or his fragmented sentence structure.

I know this sounds like a Disney movie here, but "Every one of us, has a Barditchiver deep inside of himself".
True he's alot of fun, but we need to just glean the same chizuk from other things in life, and even share it with others short and to the point (caps-lock optional).
Last Edit: by .

Re: bardichev's battle 05 Dec 2011 11:59 #127691

• Dov
  • Administrator
So true...
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."

Re: bardichev's battle 05 Dec 2011 16:33 #127728

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
bardichev may well be like recovery. as long as you hang on to the rebbe you work your program you'll be fine.
if you think you're all fixed up and can just coast along, you are bound to become burned cholint toast

just like a real rebbe, a parent, a mentor eventually passes on, yet his roishem, his imprint is still manifest on his protege, so too the effects of of the Woodford rebbe
Sometimes life is like tuna with not enough mayonaise
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ

Re: bardichev's battle 06 Dec 2011 00:00 #127782

• obormottel
  • Platinum Boarder
so fear of being stoned at the next chabad convention, I will post this under my fake name:
ShImon says:
Me darf lernen un iberlernen un veiterlernen dem Rebin's Toiro, un der Rebbe vet uns arois-shleppen fun alle blottes.
Baby steps.
If the road is pulling you down, it's a sign that you are going uphill, so just press harder on the gas!

Have a great day - unless, of course, you made other plans.

Re: bardichev's battle 06 Dec 2011 06:28 #127801

• Dov
  • Administrator
Don't you need a Sanhedrin or at least a Beis Din of 23 mumchim to actually stone anybody?
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."

Re: bardichev's battle 06 Dec 2011 07:44 #127804

• obormottel
  • Platinum Boarder
1. i didn't mean that stoning
2. at the chabad convention everyone's a mumche
3. what did you say?
Baby steps.
If the road is pulling you down, it's a sign that you are going uphill, so just press harder on the gas!

Have a great day - unless, of course, you made other plans.

Re: bardichev's battle 06 Dec 2011 12:32 #127809

• Dov
  • Administrator
1- so?
2- so?
3- can't remember. i was stoned.

Re: bardichev's battle 06 Dec 2011 15:25 #127827

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
"והסירותי את לב האבן מבשרכם, ונתתי לכם לב בשר"

לב בשר = ברסלב

~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ

Re: bardichev's battle 06 Dec 2011 20:31 #127856

• Pure yid
  • Current streak: 76 days
  • Expert Boarder
I hear ha ha dov I you made me laugh and it was a good Yiddish ....  I like to reed your stuff because you are clean long one day a t a time and I need to keep reeding this kind of stuff not only falling people's stuff, so I get the strength.
Keep coming back, it works if you work it, so work it, you're worth it.

Re: bardichev's battle 14 Dec 2011 18:21 #128520

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
40004 wrote on 10 Jun 2009 14:33:

THE HEILIGE BARDICHEVER RUV ZECHER TZADDIK LIVRACHA ZICHUSOI YAGEN ALEINU woul do mitzvos with such zeal when he ate lechem mishna people who ate the finest foods in the world would CRY when the saw how much ENJOYMENT the REBBE had from lechem mishnah that they never reached this enjoyment.

THe  HEILIGE BARDICHEVER once heard in his day of a certain gentile nobleman who was totally pampered in luxury he would swim in champagne ,he would go skiing in the summer on a mountain of sugar,Said the HEILIGE BARDICHEVER achh he never enjoyed life he never TZINDED CHANUKAH LICHT!!!

enjoy life!!!
bardichev
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

~TZ

Re: bardichev's battle 15 Dec 2011 15:59 #128577

• Old Freind
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Gold Boarder
KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT
KUTGW KUTGW KUTGW

Re: bardichev's battle 29 Dec 2011 03:46 #129471

• Back on Track
*sniff... Miss bardy... *sniff ah--sniff

Re: bardichev's battle 29 Dec 2011 06:07 #129481

• Haba
I've been gone for years... What happened to the Bard? Did he leave the site? Why?

Re: bardichev's battle 05 Jan 2012 19:35 #130163

• Efshar Letaken
  • Current streak: 194 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Hey Guys,

What Up?

I wasn't here in ages.

what made me pop in all of a sudden?

Well, I got an urge to see whats going on here after getting today's chizuk email that I still read up on all the time.

While I'm talking about the Chizuk Emails, I must add a Special Thanks to Reb Dov=Ber (like Reb Bards would say) for your Genius Masterful Input.

So I sent the Rebbe a BBM as to how I loved that Solid Shtikel but he hasn't responded yet.

In any case I miss the good old days here in the World of GYE or as we Old Timers knew it as GUE.

As the Rebbes Gabba he told me that hes leaving for good a while back but he said it a few times so maybe we will have the Zechus to see him again one day.

For now I can BBM him any messages if anyone wishes to send him.

All the Best, You guys Rock the World.

The Gabba
E.L.

Re: bardichev's battle 05 Jan 2012 20:13 #130169

• kedusha
  • Current streak: 717 days
  • Administrator
Efshar is back!!!  :D ;D

Hey, no fair - I shouldn't be so full of Simcha on a Taanis!

Nice to hear from you!  Best to Bards!

I'm also a GYE old timer, and proud of it (it was called GUE because of the original website, but the new website was already around when I joined).  The day Efshar registered for the forum happened to be "Day #1" for me, and I registered myself 4 days later.
Just as an alcoholic needs to avoid that first sip, a lust addict needs to avoid that first slip.Slip today? No way! ;)Fall today? No way, Jose'!
Last Edit: 05 Jan 2012 20:20 by .
Time to create page: 0.63 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes