Welcome, Guest

bardichev's battle
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: bardichev's battle 169992 Views

Re: bardichev's battle 11 Aug 2011 15:22 #114268

• bardichev
hello all

today is a yoim simcha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shteighecher reached 90

the hayligger zaydes are dancing in himmel

keep on trucking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last Edit: by .

Re: bardichev's battle 11 Aug 2011 15:28 #114271

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
did you say dancing on a truck?  :o
Attachments:
Sometimes life is like tuna with not enough mayonaise
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ

Re: bardichev's battle 11 Aug 2011 15:29 #114273

• bardichev
yuppp u got the feeling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: bardichev's battle 11 Aug 2011 15:36 #114276

• shteighecher
  • Current streak: 24 days
  • Gold Boarder
  • KOT. ODAAT. Keep on Trucking. One Day At A Time.
Thank you Robiny Bardichev

You helpmed me a lot in accomplishing 90 days.

Hoshem will apy you back, because only he has enough resources and the capability of paying you what you truly deserve for helping me and all members.

Simcha is the key in this battle. and the Reba keeps us Besimcha.

Keep it up and keep on trucking.
Yes We Can!!!, Yes We Can!!!, Yes We Can!!!,
With Hoshems Help

Re: bardichev's battle 11 Aug 2011 19:26 #114319

• Back on Track
yeah i sounded pretty smart there... only thing is i meant that comment on a post in a completely different thread. guess thats what happens when you gye from your berry... can get a bit funcusing

Re: bardichev's battle 11 Aug 2011 19:29 #114320

• bardichev
Back on Track wrote on 11 Aug 2011 19:26:

yeah i sounded pretty smart there... only thing is i meant that comment on a post in a completely different thread. guess thats what happens when you gye from your berry... can get a bit funcusing

which one did u mean??

Re: bardichev's battle 11 Aug 2011 20:13 #114332

• bardichev
it's ashame that all the fun today is on the yiddish forum

maybe we wiil give an english update

Re: bardichev's battle 11 Aug 2011 20:19 #114335

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
a little birdie told you that some people on the yiddish forum are writing yiddish using english letters

iz duss recht?
meg men azoi teen?
iz ess nisht goyish?
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ

Re: bardichev's battle 11 Aug 2011 20:20 #114336

• bardichev
Marital News. Ben ninety lshukh.
Thousands gathered at the extraordinary noble joy of kh"k mrn admu"r Rabbi shteyghekher shlit"a to win his and his young need years to be really a year ninety.
Be growing with the owner nothing to 7776000 seconds which is really a miracle every second in our current generation.
There were swirl people with Poster from all sides. All gesheftsleyt have closed the business to look and significance take into the exalted joy.
The above without are sitting hgh"ts mbarditshub shlit"a, and Rabbi ab"d dkhilsinu shlit"a, and the your, kh"k admu"r cosmetic shlit"a, and all rabbis of the city. He was not a cause for righteous durinu president is hgh"k kh"k admu"r hgar"d shlit"a which has not to consider still in the joy.
He was dancing and singing until the later night hours' s with wonderful khufus and costly tools singer. It was a situation that will not forget are.
The world is out of there full reinforcement uhsfelus. With fresh forces to the work of God.
The meal was really like at Ahasuerus in ounce to yedem another sanction. Fish meat food appearance, all that attention to every single one object.
One thing they did not mix tape called umlkhus.
The enthusiasm of the whole rule Israel of such a huge party is to not limit uerkh.
The rbunu the world should help further shirbu like him in Israel. Especially in (fushei) Israel.

Re: bardichev's battle 11 Aug 2011 20:22 #114338

• shteighecher
  • Current streak: 24 days
  • Gold Boarder
  • KOT. ODAAT. Keep on Trucking. One Day At A Time.
Google translate ?
Yes We Can!!!, Yes We Can!!!, Yes We Can!!!,
With Hoshems Help

Re: bardichev's battle 11 Aug 2011 20:23 #114339

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
דער פעטער גיגל
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

~TZ

Re: bardichev's battle 11 Aug 2011 20:31 #114340

• ben durdayah
  • Current streak: 49 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • No, that is not a mouse...
For Dov and the other two guys who care,
My real name really is
 Eli
Like the original Bendy, Ein hadavar talui ela bee

Re: bardichev's battle 11 Aug 2011 20:35 #114341

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
venomar eegen!
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

~TZ

Re: bardichev's battle 11 Aug 2011 20:37 #114342

• ben durdayah
  • Current streak: 49 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • No, that is not a mouse...
bardichev wrote on 11 Aug 2011 20:20:

Marital News. Ben ninety lshukh.
Thousands gathered at the extraordinary noble joy of kh"k mrn admu"r Rabbi shteyghekher shlit"a to win his and his young need years to be really a year ninety.
Be growing with the owner nothing to 7776000 seconds which is really a miracle every second in our current generation.
There were swirl people with Poster from all sides. All gesheftsleyt have closed the business to look and significance take into the exalted joy.
The above without are sitting hgh"ts mbarditshub shlit"a, and Rabbi ab"d dkhilsinu shlit"a, and the your, kh"k admu"r cosmetic shlit"a, and all rabbis of the city. He was not a cause for righteous durinu president is hgh"k kh"k admu"r hgar"d shlit"a which has not to consider still in the joy.
He was dancing and singing until the later night hours' s with wonderful khufus and costly tools singer. It was a situation that will not forget are.
The world is out of there full reinforcement uhsfelus. With fresh forces to the work of God.
The meal was really like at Ahasuerus in ounce to yedem another sanction. Fish meat food appearance, all that attention to every single one object.
One thing they did not mix tape called umlkhus.
The enthusiasm of the whole rule Israel of such a huge party is to not limit uerkh.
The rbunu the world should help further shirbu like him in Israel. Especially in (fushei) Israel.

BTW -The above post -especially the roshei tayvois -are reminiscent of something Avi/Tzaddik90 would post in the good old days...
For Dov and the other two guys who care,
My real name really is
 Eli
Like the original Bendy, Ein hadavar talui ela bee

Re: bardichev's battle 11 Aug 2011 22:09 #114366

• chazak
  • Expert Boarder
bard you are amazingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Time to create page: 0.53 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes