Welcome, Guest

bardichev's battle
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: bardichev's battle 169892 Views

Re: bardichev's battle 16 Jun 2009 02:34 #6337

• bardichev
I plan on rolloing out a major simcha page lchvod....

stay tuned!!!

be here or be nowhere

bardichev
Last Edit: by Old Freind.

Re: bardichev's battle 16 Jun 2009 14:11 #6359

• kedusha
  • Current streak: 717 days
  • Administrator
Bardichev,

This milestone (I won't give it away) deserves whatever you plan to do for it!  Mazal Tov, and best wishes for continued Hatzlacha!
Just as an alcoholic needs to avoid that first sip, a lust addict needs to avoid that first slip.Slip today? No way! ;)Fall today? No way, Jose'!
Last Edit: by .

Re: bardichev's battle 16 Jun 2009 14:24 #6360

• Efshar Letaken
  • Current streak: 194 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Can't wait!

Re: bardichev's battle 16 Jun 2009 18:00 #6382

• Efshar Letaken
  • Platinum Boarder
You might like or Dislike this song.

I's on the words you posted on announcements 6/14/09 for Reb Ykv.

It's by Berry Webber www.chasidinews.com/art.php?act=515
Last Edit: by Eizehu.

Re: bardichev's battle 16 Jun 2009 18:34 #6389

• tester613
  • Current streak: 286 days
  • Gold Boarder
Bardichev, my BROTHER

In your zechus, I  am so HAPPY today.  I felt a rush of new energy enter my body.  I had a spiritual downpour of inspiration.  In your zechus, my learning sky rocketed today as I fell deep into the sugya of shibud m'taltlin trying to figure out all its intricacies as understood by the rishinom and poskim.  At first I could not figure out where all this energy came from and then I realized...

Now for some mussar (As I know you LOVE mussar)

We must realize that milestones in life are not the end but rather a beginning.  The purpose of the milestone is to enable us properly for the future.  It is a point in life where we realize that we accomplished and can continue to accomplish.  During these milestones, we reflect on the past on our great accomplishment and great kochos that were revealed; BUT then look to the future for a world of eternal growth.  When we realize how the first small part of the climb was so exhilarating to be a NEW person, we are invigorated for an exciting journey in the future.  We look not to our future with scared eyes but rather with eyes wide open as we realize there is MORE goodies to come.  Now is when life REALLY begins.   

Bardichev, your avodas anivas is mechayiv you to begin your name with a lowercase b.  However, my avodas anivas is mechayiv me to begin your name with an uppercase B.  From the day you arrived on the scene here at GYE, our similarities were apparent and I was therefore able to get such inspiration from you.  Your attitude is amazing with your simchas hachaim and amazing yearn for an eternal kesher with hashem.  From the start, you were always so sincere and determined.  The moment you joined our team, you had an amazing boost of energy that catapulted you into immediate recovery. 

Like I have told you many times, I truly value this relationship. 

From your dear and sincere friend,
Yaakov

May WE ALL continue to share with each other's simchas and continue to grow together. 
May WE ALL be zoche to be the baalei teshuva who will dance at the next simchas beis hashoeva, Bimhera B'yameinu
Last Edit: 16 Jun 2009 18:40 by completelydesensitized.

Re: bardichev's battle 16 Jun 2009 18:43 #6390

• Efshar Letaken
  • Platinum Boarder
Reb Ykv,
May I just copy & paste your last Post?

Na! I will have to be Original! but for now I will just sign off on it as well.

E.L.
Last Edit: by sdee.

Re: bardichev's battle 16 Jun 2009 18:51 #6393

• Noorah BAmram
  • Current streak: 3710 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Amein vamien yhey rutzon sheyumno vykaymo divrie hamevakesh!!

The first amien was for what you wrote about the hilega berdichev and the second on the dancing @ the simchas bais hashoivah.
[b]כי שבע יפול צדיק וקם[/b] 
A Tzadik is he who continues to  bounce back after he hits bottom, even a hundred times !!!!!Rav Don Segal Shlita

Re: bardichev's battle 16 Jun 2009 21:33 #6405

• bardichev
TZADDIKIM TIERE BREEDER

YOU ARE ALL TOO KIND

FIRST I NEED TO THANK THE HEILIGER BASHEFER THAT ALLOWED ME TO FIND THIS SITE

SECOND OF ALL WE ALL NEED TO THANK THE HEILIGER GUARD

RABBOISAI ( AND REBBETZINOISAI) DO WE REALIZE WHO THE HEILIGER GUARD IS

I AM CONVINCED HE IS ELIYAHU HANAVI FIRST OF ALL HE IS INVISIBLE SECOND OF ALL HE IS THE MALACH HABRIS THIRD HE DRINKS LCHAIM AT THE END OF THE SEDER!!!

IF WE STAND BACK AND TAKE STOCK .THE GEMARA TEACHES "GADOL HAMACHTIOI YOSER MIN HA-HURGOI" IF HE SAVES US EVEN FROM ONE CHET
HE GAVE US LIFE HE GAVE US OUR HUMANITY OUR NORMALICY HOW MUCH DO WE OWE HIM??

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL THE PEOPLE WHO READ MY POSTS AND I WOULD ESPECIALLY LIKE TO THANK THOSE WHO RESPOND TO THEM IT IS YOUR CHIZZUK AND YOUR KEEPING ME ON THE BALL TO CONCENTRATE ON WHAT WE ARE REALLY TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH WHICH IS MORALITY KEDUSHA YIRAS SHAMAYIM ETC.

ALSO I WANT TO THANK ALL MY CHAVEIRIM I AM SO ENGROSSED IN TORAH ON THIS SITE IT IS REALLY A KIDDUSH HASHEM
THE SADDEST THING ABOUT THIS SITE IS WE CAN"T ACTUALLY MEET ONE ANOTHER ( ALTHOUGH I AM CONVINCED YKV SCHWARTZ IS MY TWIN SEPERATED AT BIRTH, YKV I WAS LEARNING MESECTAS KESUBOS LAST NIGHT WHICH SUGYA?? SHIBUD MITALTLIN )

WE NEED TO DAVEN TO HASHEM LEV TAHOR BI-RAH LEE ELOKIM VI-RUACH NACHON CHADESH BIKIRBI

humble and HAPPIER THAN EVER
bardichev

Last Edit: by ayid33.

Re: bardichev's battle 16 Jun 2009 21:55 #6409

• Dov
  • Administrator
Can't we?

(hey, my shortest post!!)
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."
Last Edit: by hagaon.

Re: bardichev's battle 16 Jun 2009 22:30 #6413

• bardichev
HOW?

(EVEN SHORTER)
h&h
b
Last Edit: by Shimon713.

Re: bardichev's battle 16 Jun 2009 23:23 #6420

• Efshar Letaken
  • Platinum Boarder
??!

(Hows that for Short?)

E.L.
Last Edit: by Taking Back My Life.

Re: bardichev's battle 16 Jun 2009 23:25 #6421

• Efshar Letaken
  • Platinum Boarder
Reb Dov,
Whats your Question?

Reb bardichev,
Whats your Question/Answer?
Last Edit: by 613 Lev Tahor.

Re: bardichev's battle 17 Jun 2009 01:37 #6427

• Hoping
  • Current streak: 361 days
  • Gold Boarder
Bardichev-
I am so happy for you! As you give credit to everyone on this site, you should realize how much credit YOU deserve. Your simcha and upbeat attitude lift me (and I'm sure many others) up every day and it is impossible to be sad after reading your posts. I can't imagine how many people you inspire and I'm sure they include many people who never post but just come to be uplifted. I wish you much Hatzlacha in all of your Avodas Hashem and especially in continuing to help people on this site with your joy and insight.

Re: bardichev's battle 17 Jun 2009 02:59 #6430

• Noorah BAmram
  • Current streak: 3710 days
  • Platinum Boarder
רבי ברוקא חוזאה הוה שכיח בשוקא דבי לפט הוה שכיח אליהו גביה א"ל איכא בהאי שוקא בר עלמא דאתי א"ל לא
.......... אדהכי והכי אתו הנך תרי אתי א"ל הנך נמי בני עלמא דאתי נינהו אזל לגבייהו אמר להו מאי עובדייכו אמרו ליה אינשי בדוחי אנן מבדחינן עציבי 
תענית כב...

maybe their  names were even BARDICHEV!!!!!! (ALL CAPS) ;D ;D ;D ;D
[b]כי שבע יפול צדיק וקם[/b] 
A Tzadik is he who continues to  bounce back after he hits bottom, even a hundred times !!!!!Rav Don Segal Shlita
Last Edit: 17 Jun 2009 03:02 by vilt21.

Re: bardichev's battle 17 Jun 2009 12:34 #6443

• Dov
  • Administrator
my question is: why can't we get together one day, say at a forum cookout or something? (of course it'll be cholov yisroel and glatt kosher, somehow!)
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."
Last Edit: by segway613.
Time to create page: 0.53 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes